Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Rueben Randle

  1. -21
    Tiko377's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    1,925
    vCash:
    3133
    Loc:
    Southern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quick is also a pretty good WR but I want randel as first choice or pass rusher
    Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat , Virginia Tech

    Xbox Live : Tiko7523
    Psn : Tiko7523
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    DKphin's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    7,080
    vCash:
    12977
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks

    WRs and Pass Rushers available in the 2nd

    WR
    Stephen Hill - If St Louis does not take him at the top of the rd., I think there is a good chance he falls to us
    Mohamed Sanu - compared to Hakeem Nicks
    Reuben Randle - lacks great burst out of his breaks, but height/weight and deceptive speed are great
    Alshon Jefferies - if he can get his head screwed on and keep his weight down, he could be something special

    Pass Rushers(DE/OLB)
    DE
    Vinny Curry - uses his arm length to keep OTs off balance in the rush. Solid in the run game.
    Cam Johnson - has versatility to play in a 34 or 43 defense, should mature as a pass rusher
    Andre Branch - Comes with that "P" word - potential. A lot of upside
    OLB
    Ronnell Lewis - Attitude and effort along with physical ability
    Courtney Upshaw - really hurt himself by not performing at the combine, but there is no denying his production.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,308
    vCash:
    10120
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of those WR's, Jeffrey is the only one that makes me nervous. I'd be very happy with the other three.

    Of those pass rushers, Curry and Upshaw are the only two I'd consider.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Geforce's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    8,338
    vCash:
    6016
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DKphin View Post
    WR
    Stephen Hill - If St Louis does not take him at the top of the rd., I think there is a good chance he falls to us
    Mohamed Sanu - compared to Hakeem Nicks
    Reuben Randle - lacks great burst out of his breaks, but height/weight and deceptive speed are great
    Alshon Jefferies - if he can get his head screwed on and keep his weight down, he could be something special

    Pass Rushers(DE/OLB)
    DE
    Vinny Curry - uses his arm length to keep OTs off balance in the rush. Solid in the run game.
    Cam Johnson - has versatility to play in a 34 or 43 defense, should mature as a pass rusher
    Andre Branch - Comes with that "P" word - potential. A lot of upside
    OLB
    Ronnell Lewis - Attitude and effort along with physical ability
    Courtney Upshaw - really hurt himself by not performing at the combine, but there is no denying his production.
    I disagree that Upshaw hurt himself by not performing at the combine. I think he hurt himself by weighing 279 lbs at his pro day. It is potential red flag if he cannot control his weight.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    jonanthans's Avatar
    LES f**g MILES

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    720
    vCash:
    1006
    Loc:
    Louisiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rams are likely taking 2 WR with their 3 early picks anyhow, so we may not get a WR in the 2nd....
    JARVIS LANDRY = HINES WARD 2.0
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Yessir's Avatar
    Dolfan for Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    2,736
    vCash:
    7385
    Loc:
    Coral Gables, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    With you all the brother. Randle has serious potential to be a gamebreaker. Praying he's there at the 10th pick.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    DKphin's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    7,080
    vCash:
    12977
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geforce View Post
    I disagree that Upshaw hurt himself by not performing at the combine. I think he hurt himself by weighing 279 lbs at his pro day. It is potential red flag if he cannot control his weight.
    I think when opted out at the Combine, that is when the red flags went up. People were saying that you have this stage to perform and show people what you are all about and you choose not to? And then when they showed him on the tube, he looked like a deer-in-the-headlights. I think his weight at his Pro-Day just reinforced the impression that was already present.

    * edited that, may fingers do not coincide with my mind when I type
    Last edited by DKphin; 04-27-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    jonanthans's Avatar
    LES f**g MILES

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    720
    vCash:
    1006
    Loc:
    Louisiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
    With you all the brother. Randle has serious potential to be a gamebreaker. Praying he's there at the 10th pick.
    Very underrated. People forget that for his entire career, his 2 Qbs were Jordan Jefferson and Jarret Lee. The fact that he managed to put up stats at all is impressive considering who was passing the ball.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    foozool13's Avatar
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    4,195
    vCash:
    4075
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want either Curry, Randell, or Upshaw. Then a RT and BPA in round 3.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    dr.jake's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    799
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'd like our next three picks to include one or all of the following:
    osemele / sanu / ronnel lewis.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Trade back in for Rueben Randle!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By RocKStaR in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. Rueben randle, wr, lsu
    By jonanthans in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:40 AM
  3. rueben droughns
    By aj13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:00 PM
  4. Rueben Droughns
    By nyfinzfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:06 PM
  5. Rueben Brown?
    By Dajesus in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •