Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: miller really?

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-Phan 66 View Post
    LMAO that he will be better than Richardson
    1) richardson is overrated. big time benefit of playing in the school he played at with the coaching and blocking

2) richardson is too slow in my eyes, he gets caught from behind ALL THE TIME. i have nightmares of ronnie brown all over again.

3) i didn't say he WILL be better, so shut the F up. i only was saying he has the POTENTIAL to be better.

personally, Lamar Miller can be better if he lives up to his potential.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    1) richardson is overrated

2) i didn't say he WILL be better, so shut the F up. i only was saying he has the POTENTIAL to be better.
    richardson is not overrated. I do agree with your point though, he has the "potential" is correct.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    richardson is not overrated. I do agree with your point though, he has the "potential" is correct.
    did you watch richardson play

benefitted so much from amazing blocking schemes and downfield blocking. every play was a total team effort to get him yards. i see nothing special in him.

lamar miller, on the other hand, the guy CREATES touchdowns. he is a special, home run hitting talent that got injured and has some off the field issues.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Cunning Linguist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    1) richardson is overrated. big time benefit of playing in the school he played at with the coaching and blocking

2) richardson is too slow in my eyes, he gets caught from behind ALL THE TIME. i have nightmares of ronnie brown all over again.

3) i didn't say he WILL be better, so shut the F up. i only was saying he has the POTENTIAL to be better.

personally, Lamar Miller can be better if he lives up to his potential.
    The college ranks are littered with "potential". In what world does a 4th round fast guy with injury history have more "potential" than a workhorse back that won the Doak Walker, was a top 3 Heisman finalist, Top 3 1st rounder who some are calling the best RB to come out since Adrian Petersen? Trent was way better than Lamar in high school and in college so I'm sure that in the NFL, Lamar is all of a sudden going to become something that he's never been. Get over yourself Electo. Your the guy with the bold statement that Miller can "potentially" be better than T-Rich, but when laughed at you become the internet tough guy telling me to shut the F up? LMAO at you bro

Phin-Phan 66, fan of the...

MIAMI DOLPHINS
    FLORIDA GATORS
    MIAMI HEAT
    MIAMI MARLINS
    FLORIDA PANTHERS
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark Ingram sure did well last year, huh? Sorry but u dont draft an RB in the 1st round. An RB is only as good as his OL. Put Adrian Peterson on the worst OL team in the league and see how well he does. He wont.
    Every Republican's worst nightmare: http://truepoizonblogs.blogspot.com/...lican-who.html
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    reggie bush hasnt exactly had a healthy career so i like this pick.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    taking a first round talent in the fourth round is already a better deal than taking a rb in the top three... been there done that remember... it garnered us one winning season if memory serves me correctly..

i said a long time ago I would rather have lamar miller in the 2nd than trich in the 1st and ppl laughed at me and got really tough on the computer too... now that we got him for a fourth, I am estatic. thats incredible value.

i remember ppl whining about acquiring bush... than he goes for 1000 yards, and suddenly now we are SET at the rb position, and lamar was a wasted pick?? wtf kind of logic is that? oh i know, it's finheaven armchair gm logic....
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    agreed best pick of deaft
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Cunning Linguist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No one is arguing that it wasn't great value and a good pick for us. The "discussion" was who will be the better back in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really don't see how people could see us draft Martin and THEORIZE we are getting rid of Long. But when we draft Miller.... people can't fathom the obvious? This is Reggie Bush's replacement.

THIS is how great teams draft. This was an EXCELLENT pick. This guy grades as a 2nd round talent. In the 4th?! Are you f'ing kidding me?! BPA all the way.

I also think people are over analyzing our WR need. It's OBVIOUS we are REBUILDING from the center of the field outwards: QB, OL, TE, RB. We have excellent route running WRs. We honestly don't NEED an elite WR this year. With a new system, new staff and new QBs, you work between the hashes first. We're focusing on the LOS and getting 1st downs. I recall we WON the division doing just this with a guy known as Noodle Arm.

Better get used to not have a conventional stud WR1. There's not as true need in WCO to win. Oh sure, there have been great WR1s in the WCO, but they are NOT necessary.

We are doing fine.

THIS is the type of draft we NEEDED.
    Quote Quote