Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: 7th round, two picks

  1. -21
    BoulderFinFan's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2012
    Posts:
    75
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Boulder, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks


    91 Receptions
    1364 Yards
    8 TD's
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Hoos your daddy?!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    35,948
    vCash:
    57785
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i can get down with the matthews pick...i don't really know why he wasn't chosen over cunningham but whatever...


    a serious question though...how the heck are we gonna keep our lbs clean against the run in a 43 with these undersized not overly stout at the poa ends in wake and vernon??? your lbs need to be able to have clean looks to the ball and i just don't see how thats gonna happen with what he have in house
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    for the love of god get a real freaking mike already!!!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,656
    vCash:
    8256
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i can get down with the matthews pick...i don't really know why he wasn't chosen over cunningham but whatever...


    a serious question though...how the heck are we gonna keep our lbs clean against the run in a 43 with these undersized not overly stout at the poa ends in wake and vernon??? your lbs need to be able to have clean looks to the ball and i just don't see how thats gonna happen with what he have in house
    I think Odrick will start opposite Wake.

    Kick him inside, and take Soliai off the field for passing downs.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Hoos your daddy?!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    35,948
    vCash:
    57785
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    I think Odrick will start opposite Wake.

    Kick him inside, and take Soliai off the field for passing downs.
    i guess thats possible but i like odricks quickness more on the inside...but you may have the plan
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    MiamiDolphin618's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,565
    vCash:
    4709
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i guess thats possible but i like odricks quickness more on the inside...but you may have the plan
    I think we will still see alot of base 3-4 packages as well.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,656
    vCash:
    8256
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i guess thats possible but i like odricks quickness more on the inside...but you may have the plan
    I agree. But Odrick showed that he can get after the QB a bit from the DE position, and that's a stout lineup against the run (with Starks and Soiai inside). I could be off, but that's my guess. Otherwise, you're right. We're lacking size opposite Wake, and Wake is obviously and undersized kind of DE anyway.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Hoos your daddy?!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    35,948
    vCash:
    57785
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    I think we will still see alot of base 3-4 packages as well.
    probably gonna have to for this year at least...i'm worried about the corner position also...but i guess we'll see what the pups have
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    MiamiDolphin618's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,565
    vCash:
    4709
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    probably gonna have to for this year at least...i'm worried about the corner position also...but i guess we'll see what the pups have
    Im more worried about FS...but I am also pretty intrigued by Jimmy Wilson. Clemmons is avg but at least he can cover ground, just lacks instincts. As for our corners, I mean we didnt really get any worse. Smith needs to have a big year or he is walking next year, and Vontae needs to become consistent instead of just flashing lock down skills whenever he pleases. By the way, Im a big fan of the Matthews pick there...solid pickup.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    951
    vCash:
    28699
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    On the video, I like the way he moved through traffic on the reverses.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Turn 5 picks in the top 96 into 3 1st round picks next year?
    By foozool13 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. 5 picks in the top 96 into 3 1st round picks next year?
    By foozool13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 05:51 PM
  3. Replies: 598
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. My Picks In The 1st Round...
    By postermaster in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •