Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Miami's Unofficial UDFA list

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    did they pick up derrick moye wr penn st
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good thread Thank you!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because our team lacked speed!!! Lamar Miller is going to be great on special teams. I think he was 2nd best back in country before injuries.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    EauGallieFish

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Provo, UT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch23 View Post
    Derrick Moye, WR from PSU.
    I think this is a good pick up.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Phins-Spotlight.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDphinfan02 View Post
    Can keep like 90 players now thru camp so we gonna have alot of reps to hand out thats all dont wanna hurt bush and thomas testing out the new 5th string defense
    Dolphins will probably stay close to 80 than 90.
    --
    Chris J. Nelson

About me:
    I am a production assistant for Turner Sports and I love my job. I also love the Dolphins and have been writing my own blog since 2007. I would love if you gave it a look and considered it as part of your regular Dolphins web rotation.

Visit my blog at phins-spotlight.com and follow me on twitter @phinsspotlight!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chris Polk RB from Washington. He was graded out in the 8's. I do not understand how he is still there.

Overview

Polk has been rising quickly over the past year. Polk rushed for nearly 1,500 yards as a senior and displayed many highly sought-after traits for a running back in the NFL.
    Analysis

Strengths

Polk has ideal size to carry the load for an NFL team. He looks to be more of a compact, agile athlete than he does a power back. Polk is an all-around player who does many things at a high level and is capable of playing within a variety of schemes. He is quick off the ball and a natural runner between the tackles. Polk is patient and has smooth footwork.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    #1 Oronde Gadsden & Cameron Wake Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Silent Hill!
    Thanks / No Thanks
    excited about Moye. Loved watching him at PSU he is big strong and can be a baller. Was hurt for a few games last year but hoping he makes the team.

Cameron Wake Cut auto card i made.

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    unknown quantity

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DzakkH13 View Post
    Jonas Gray, RB, Notre Dame, 5'10", 225

Overview - Gray is a thick running back who has been a reliable short-yardage rotational playe,; a role that seems likely for him in the NFL. He hasn't played much special teams for Notre Dame, but he will undoubtedly need to perform this role at the next level to stick on a roster. With his size, look for him to not only get goal-line carries but also be a presence on coverage teams; he has the type of body to play numerous roles. He was shelved for the final month of his collegiate career due to a knee injury, and he will need to show he can recover adequately throughout the pre-draft process. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...ray?id=2533030

Jacqueis Smith, DE, Missouri, 6'3", 253

Overview - Smith is an impressive prospect who is slightly undersized. He is a very instinctual player who knows how to diagnose a play. He started for two years and has speed that will translate to the next level. At this point he has late-round value with the potential to rise in the pre-draft process as he displays his speed. He can get to the quarterback and provide pressure while still remaining a factor in the run game. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...ith?id=2533005

Derek Moye, WR, Penn State, 6'5", 204

Overview - Moye was a three-year starter at Penn State, where he used his size against smaller defenders and made plays in the deep game and the red zone. He has decent speed but is a build-up strider who could really be effective downfield at the next level. He struggles against man press coverage and could stand to put some weight on a rather thin frame. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...oye?id=2533335

Chas Alecxih, DT, Pittsburgh, 6'4", 296

Overview - Alecxih was a former walk-on who earned a scholarship at Pitt. He has size for the position and could even be moved outside to end in a 3-4 scheme based on his athletic ability. He is savvy when playing both the run and pass and is a reliable and productive tackle. He is effective in all areas but not great in any. He has third- or fourth-round talent as a big body up front. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...xih?id=2532785

Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M, 6'4", 223

Overview - Fuller has started games in each of his four years at Texas A&M and was a go-to option for future NFL quarterback Ryan Tannehill in the past two seasons. Fuller is a tall, well-built receiver who makes good plays across the field despite being a slow-mover and seldom being able to get away from defenders. He doesn't show much ability running after the catch or blocking in the run game, and he can struggle when trying to get off the line. He also had an injury-filled senior year in which he dealt with a nagging hamstring. Fuller has some serious hitches in his game, but he is a reliable option once he is in-route and the ball is coming his way. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...ler?id=2532844

i knew we would land fuller.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chas Alecxih might make this team. The lone bright spot in a miserable season for Pitt. Could be dominant with some decent coaching, already has the size.
    Quote Quote