Don't sleep on the later drafted guys.....the trade in the 5th round netted us flexibility in getting 2 players this regime really wanted and both were landed in the 7th round. Just because they are not the big names, don't write them off......Both WR's were good go-to targets for their team, both have similar size and speed, and explosion (vertical and long jump) ability and both have excellent agility with hi-low-away from body catchability. Remember, Donald Driver, who fits in the same categories was a 7th round selection, and look what he's been. I believe we have seen a fundamental shift in the typpe of GM Ireland has been, and the players he will go after, remember this is an entirely new regime, and he had to be successful, which I feel he was. Later round picks percentage wise have a low probability in making an NFL roster. Ireland has been very adept at making very good decisions in the later rounds, well in 2012 this is how he did, IMO thus far:

IMO, Streeter and all reciever's 6'4" and abover were never on our radar. these guys will compete, both have been go to guys, check out their videos, I think, if you know what you're looking at/for you will be super impressed. Also, both recievers had 3rd and 4th round grades.

The DT, to me seems alot like Jason Ferguson and Jay Ratliffe, strong and played the nose, able to take on 2 blockers and still make a play. He's a sleeper. May take him a while to develop.

I don't know much about Kaddu, but Mike Mayock and Charles Smith (the real GURU) seemed to like him. He has the ability to cover TE's and RB's in the flats and out in space, also has an ability to chase down and also the ability to get to the QB. Has great size and some explosion, needs to become a more heady player, and diagnose plays quicker, needs time to develop. Definitely looks like a wolb in a 4-3 when developed.

RB Lamar Miller was a luxury pick, but was a smart pick, clearly a pick looking forward to the future, a homerun threat. Also, Reggie will run routes as a WR in this offense, and this gives us the ability to have Miller line up as a RB tooin the same package which will give defenses fits, alot of offensive flexibility. He will be an understudy to Reggie, I believe Reggie has found the perfect place and offense and will remain a Dolphin, I believe Lamar Miller will be an outstanding pick, and a RB who provides homerun ability, also could possibly be a returner on special teams as well. I believe Chris Givens was on the radar and after losing him, they HAD to go get their guy.

Jeff Ireland has been fantastic as a GM in his ability to select late talent and go after and get UDFA's, here are the ones to keep an eye on IMO:
1. Dustin Waldron, small school T, very athletic super smart. I believe has the athletic ability to make this team, probably as a scout team developmental guy, but this regime can develop these guys into players.
2. Jeff Fuller, Tannehill's go to target, along with the other wide-outs selected, Fuller was a go-to guy. He had an injury plagued year, and struggled abit with the drops, the year prior he did not have those struggles, and was looked at as a probable 3-4th round pick. Gives Tannehill a familiar face, and this WR already know the offense, I believe he has a leg up on Wallace, Moore and pruit as a developmental WR.
3. Jacqueis Smith, DE, he is quick off the snap, has the frame to get a bit bigger and stronger. timed slows, but on video, plays fast, very fast. gets after the QB, He's a guy to keep an eye on, especially with our lackluster group of DE's we have at this time.
4. Kelcie McCray, S, nice range above average athleticism for a safety, small school guy. Is a good tackler and has nice measurables. Will be another guy in another area that could beat some players out of a spot on this team, these so far are the only ones who have a chance, again IMO, to make this team, or another team, the other guys so far just help us reach the 90 man roster limit.