Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thank You

I just wanted to say, THANK YOU!!! to all of the Fin Heaven Draft Guru's and other Posters for all the hard work, you all put into analyzing all the College Prospects eligible for the draft each year. You guys, are the reason I became a member of Fin Heaven back in 2004. It's nice to see others who enjoy the Miami Dolphins as much as I do, and make this site as great as it is. I love all the debates and opinions that you share about players who could eventually become Dolphins. Over the years I became more and more of a fan of the off season due to the College All-star games and the draft process thanks to a publication called, Pro Football Weekly, it gave me something to look forward to, between seasons end and training camps. Fin Heaven has given me much more info than I could ever imagine, with regards to the Dolphins and the Draft, and makes things a lot more fun and entertaining while passing time. Thanks again Guy's, your great and appreciate you for everything you all do.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice post and I agree. Great information and debates on this site. Lots of fun.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    agreed, made the draft alot more interesting. Thanks alot
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well said. I don't think any other NFL site comes close to this one in terms of information, and up-to-date analysis of what is happening. If you go to Patriots Planet, Bill'z Zone and Gang Green, they seem to be talking about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with football, or the information is days old.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Well said. I don't think any other NFL site comes close to this one in terms of information, and up-to-date analysis of what is happening. If you go to Patriots Planet, Bill'z Zone and Gang Green, they seem to be talking about a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with football, or the information is days old.
    I agree 100%
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    hoboken, nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Married, working, with two kids....... I have no time to evaluate prospects...... This site and it's posters provide unique dolphin related analysis...thanks to all for their insight!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A big thank you, there would be no way I could work the hours I do and still look at prospects.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fin fan in hostile territory

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's where I come for all my mocks, at least here it's Dolphin fans making our pick! I love this site for all the good, bad and in between!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, the draft experts here are great. Much appreciated. I'm glad I started sampling this site again, just in time to read their capsules. The recogizable names came through again.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ditto.

Some really good insight on here into a process I'm only starting to get my head around. The time and effort expended on here by some of the smart guys is staggering and certainly not unappreciated.

Thank you.

PS Awsi Dooger, I'd include you in that list, so it's very gracious of you to be thanking the others.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote