Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not that I'm an advocate but.........

1. -1
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Trade Not that I'm an advocate but.........

are Bush's days in Miami numbered? I wonder if he's getting traded.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    So our drafting of a RB in ROUND 4 and having NOBODY else on the roster worth anything behind Bush makes you wonder if were trading him. Really?
    Last edited by WVDolphan; 04-29-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    If you ain't first, you're last!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    "Fundamentals, technique, execution -- primary. Scheme -- secondary."

"We will incorporate an aggressive, up-tempo, attacking style in all three phases of the game."

"Our team will play with discipline, poise, and maximum effort."

"I want us to be the best tackling team in the NFL, the best team in pursuit, I want to take the ball away from other teams, I want to rattle the opposing quarterback every opportunity we get."

-- Joe Philbin 01/12

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boulder, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I highly doubt they trade bush after the season he had last year. Now as he gets closer to the end of his contract then we may see a trade if his production stays consistent. However I think we only started to see the beginning of Reggie Bush last season. He wants to prove to everyone he can be the workhorse back he was in college, if he can stay healthy then I dont see why he cant be. Plus in the WCO he is going to be able to get the ball in his hands often and make plays. Im excited about a 2RB set with Miller and Bush, Bush goes into motion towards the slot. Defenses are going to have a tough time with that matchup.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's only signed through the upcoming season. If he has another great year I doubt we pay him as much as the market for him will, and I'm sure that's one reason we drafted Miler. You are ALWAYS drafting players to replace the ones on your roster. That said I also wouldn't be shocked if we ended up resigning Bush at the end of the year IF he's healthy, and isn't unreasonable in his contract demands. I would bet he'll want to get paid though.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    i see it both ways. bushs trade value could very be the highest it will be right now. I don't necessarily want to trade him, but if we were thinking about I believe now would be the time.

nobody pegged this guy as a starter last year, all the armchair gms were mostly pissed we even brought him in the way I remember it... now some of those same guys are saying we wasted a pick on lamarr miller because we have reggie bush... the rb position was anything but set IMO, drafting miller especially in the fourth was a steal.

I hope we keep bush, and rotate miller in. find some packages for bush in the slot, with dt and miller in the back field... egnew out there... we have all kinds of scheming we can do now.. and if bush has another 1000 yard season... we'll have up the ante a bit or let him walk.

it's a lot like the wake situation. when guys have breakout years, and nobody expects it.. if your going to move them, you almost have to do it while their stock is on the rise... I wasn't an advocate of trading wake at all either... it's just for the sake of argument... if a guys stock is high due to a breakout season, especially with no track record of it being something he'll do again... IF you are considering trading, best to do it while the stock is high.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, we drafted Miller, still have D. Thomas & Slayton, and we picked up the RB from Canada and the ACL from Notre Dame. I'm not sure how Philban feels about Bushes size in his offense, but I know the WCO favors bigger RB's. Also, I love Reggie, but he is small and has already displayed durability problems. I just don't know if his trade value will ever be higher than it is now.

I personally prefer to keep Reggie, but just a few thoughts.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Seems unlikely to me
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sure! and while we're at it, we'll make a package with him, Long, Dansby and Wake. :ironic:
    The quarterbacks clap and Philbin rises. "I have to leave on a high note," he says, "like George Costanza."
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't see Miller as being Bush's replacement this year but maybe looking to next year if Bush leaves via FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I hope ireland is GM for life just to piss people like you off.

Quote Quote