Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718

Thread: Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown

1. -171
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, YOU calling ME out or the fact that you can't keep up w/ a discussion and you have no idea what you are actually reading.
    He's reading your constant insistence that the Jets are elite. Which. They. Ain't.

Quote Quote  

2. -172
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sparano is adding more complicated things to jets than they already have wit Rex ryan and always said Ronnie needs to lose 20 pnds to get more speed and dont hesitate hitting the hole but if he didnt do that wit the phins than its too late and he was real pure garbage wit Eagles.
    Quote Quote  

3. -173
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AFAIK, Brown still hasn't signed with the Jests or with any other NFL team, so obviously, "interest" in him must be very minimal.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

4. -174
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoperez23 View Post
    sparano is adding more complicated things to jets than they already have wit Rex ryan and always said Ronnie needs to lose 20 pnds to get more speed and dont hesitate hitting the hole but if he didnt do that wit the phins than its too late and he was real pure garbage wit Eagles.
    According to Jests fans, Sparano is going to "improve" the Jests offense by making it much "simpler" than it was when Brian Schottenheimer was OC. Apparently, Schotty's offense was "too complicated" for the brilliant minds of the Jests players to grasp and execute.

I give the Jests 3 or 4 games before Jests fans start abandoning the Sparano bandwagon.
    Quote Quote  

5. -175
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    According to Jests fans, Sparano is going to "improve" the Jests offense by making it much "simpler" than it was when Brian Schottenheimer was OC. Apparently, Schotty's offense was "too complicated" for the brilliant minds of the Jests players to grasp and execute.

I give the Jests 3 or 4 games before Jests fans start abandoning the Sparano bandwagon.
    I think our O was going to improve no matter who the OC is as long as the OL is healthy.

We have talent, our Ol was awful, our O is going to be fine. If our D returns to the top Ds in the league we'll be much closer to 2010 than 2011.
    Quote Quote