Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown

1. -11
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    You do realize that a certain spinner will post here shortly telling everyone how Brown will be "missing piece" to seal the NYJs' SB win, right?
    LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    You do realize that a certain spinner will post here shortly telling everyone how Brown will be "missing piece" to seal the NYJs' SB win, right?
    I'm not you guys, I don't predict 12-4 and playoffs every year. I am realistic unlike Bills fans thinking they had a shot last year, Bills fans thinking mario Williams is Reggie White, dolphin fans telling me they will be a playoff tam every year. ICould Ronnie Brown still play? if he's healthy I'm sure he could but I wouldn't count on him.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm not you guys, I don't predict 12-4 and playoffs every year. I am realistic unlike Bills fans thinking they had a shot last year, Bills fans thinking mario Williams is Reggie White, dolphin fans telling me they will be a playoff tam every year. ICould Ronnie Brown still play? if he's healthy I'm sure he could but I wouldn't count on him.
    Maybe not so bluntly. But you defiantly suggest it when ever you get the chance.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Maybe not so bluntly. But you defiantly suggest it when ever you get the chance.
    I have never predicted a SB, I may have predicted a div title once in allt he years I have been here but I don't think I did. In 2009 I predicted 7-9 wins and they exceeded my expectations w/ the title game run, last year I predicted 2nd place and a playoff berth. I have never expected a SB run, I think every year under rex we can expect a competitive team that will have the chance to compete for SBs but I will never predict it b/c it's a very difficult thing to do. My expectations are get to postseason and we'll see what happens.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not you guys, I don't predict 12-4 and playoffs every year.
    I have never predicted a SB.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have never predicted a SB, I may have predicted a div title once in allt he years I have been here but I don't think I did. In 2009 I predicted 7-9 wins and they exceeded my expectations w/ the title game run, last year I predicted 2nd place and a playoff berth. I have never expected a SB run, I think every year under rex we can expect a competitive team that will have the chance to compete for SBs but I will never predict it b/c it's a very difficult thing to do. My expectations are get to postseason and we'll see what happens.
    Dude. Now you're spinning you OWN words. I made the text bold about the playoffs. Not the Super Bowl. So let me clarify for you. *ahem*

You may not bluntly say the Jets are going to make the playoffs every year. But you certainly suggest it whenever you get the chance.

Better? Hopefully that is a little clearer.
    No wonder poor Bingit was so confused.

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude. Now you're spinning you OWN words. I made the text bold about the playoffs. Not the Super Bowl. So let me clarify for you. *ahem*

You may not bluntly say the Jets are going to make the playoffs every year. But you certainly suggest it whenever you get the chance.

Better? Hopefully that is a little clearer.
    No wonder poor Bingit was so confused.

I expect the playoffs every year NOW and missing by a game doesn't make that an outrageous prediction but I have been on this site since 2004 and I have not predicted playoffs in every one of those seasons.

That is very different than EVERY year you guys telling me how the Jets suck and how much better Miami will be and every year we seem to wind up better.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I expect the playoffs every year NOW and missing by a game doesn't make that an outrageous prediction but I have been on this site since 2004 and I have not predicted playoffs in every one of those seasons.

That is very different than EVERY year you guys telling me how the Jets suck and how much better Miami will be and every year we seem to wind up better.
    You are on a Dolphins message board. What do you expect to hear? Not everyone thinks the Dolphins will be better than the Jets every year, but a lot are going to think that way on a teams message board. You will read the same type of stuff on just about every other teams message boards.

You have been calling the Jets an Elite team the last 3 years when they have realistically been an 8 win regular season team 2 out of the 3 years. That is not a lot different than any other homer statement you will hear.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo

It's much easier to lump all of "us" together when "we" do the same to just "you". Granted a lot of people here talk **** about the Jets out of jealousy anyway.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingit View Post
    You are on a Dolphins message board. What do you expect to hear? Not everyone thinks the Dolphins will be better than the Jets every year, but a lot are going to think that way on a teams message board. You will read the same type of stuff on just about every other teams message boards.

You have been calling the Jets an Elite team the last 3 years when they have realistically been an 8 win regular season team 2 out of the 3 years. That is not a lot different than any other homer statement you will hear.
    The jets have been an elite team under Rex, they took a step back last year but no team has more playoff wins than the Jets since 2009 and only one team has made 2 conf title games- that is elite.
    Quote Quote