Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao

  1. -71
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,928
    vCash:
    15586
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I hope Canelo beats Mayweather's azz tonight.
    You and me both!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    ebozzz's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,245
    vCash:
    565
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I hope Canelo beats Mayweather's azz tonight.
    Good luck with that!
    ~~~~~~~

    The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm.

    -Langston Hughes






    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,150
    vCash:
    25086
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Love that ESPN doesn't double check what they put in their ticker. According to them, Canelo weighed in at 150 on Friday and 162 today. Either a typo or Chipotle.





    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    ebozzz's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,245
    vCash:
    565
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Canelo has any chance, he better get on Floyd early. The longer this one goes the greater the odds are that Mayweather will win...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    ebozzz's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,245
    vCash:
    565
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Love that ESPN doesn't double check what they put in their ticker. According to them, Canelo weighed in at 150 on Friday and 162 today. Either a typo or Chipotle.
    That's not really that unusual. Most fighters normally put on a few pounds after the official weigh in. I read something recently that Canelo does that very well...
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,150
    vCash:
    25086
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    That's not really that unusual. Most fighters normally put on a few pounds after the official weigh in. I read something recently that Canelo does that very well...
    A couple of pounds, sure. 12 lbs? Don't see how that is possible. I bet they meant 152.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    ebozzz's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,245
    vCash:
    565
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    A couple of pounds, sure. 12 lbs? Don't see how that is possible. I bet they meant 152.
    I'm watching the fight right now. The announcers said the same thing. From the time they finish that official weigh in all they do is eat and re-hydrate. It's not unusual especially for a guy like Canelo who probably walks around at 170 or so when he isn't fighting. Floyd couldn't put on that much. He's a lot smaller...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    mrbunglez's Avatar
    Reading Is Fundamental

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    3,089
    vCash:
    10728
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I predict Mayweather getting beat by rd 6. Book it and bank it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,150
    vCash:
    25086
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    I'm watching the fight right now. The announcers said the same thing. From the time they finish that official weigh in all they do is eat and re-hydrate. It's not unusual especially for a guy like Canelo who probably walks around at 170 or so when he isn't fighting. Floyd couldn't put on that much. He's a lot smaller...
    Weird.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    ebozzz's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,245
    vCash:
    565
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunglez View Post
    i predict mayweather getting beat by rd 6. Book it and bank it.


    Sent from my iphone using tapatalk - now free
    Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    good luck with that! :d
    :d
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Manny Pacquiao To Floyd Mayweather: 'Let's Get It On'
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 12:07 PM
  2. Manny Pacquiao - Mayweather March 13th
    By Roman529 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 11:36 PM
  5. Pacquiao vs. Hatton, Mayweather announces comeback
    By LightsOut in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •