Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Marino jersey

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry that Jerseys looks ridiculous. Not to mention way over priced. Check out Http://www.weiketrade.com Way better quality, and far lower prices.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know what - your right - I'm sorry. Thanks for helping the site.

"Sure, the home-field is an advantage - but so is having a lot of talent."
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1016 View Post
    looks fine to me. Are you on your way home Stang? You have been in Korea for a while it seems.
    It is a year tour.....one more month!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    Sorry that Jerseys looks ridiculous. Not to mention way over priced. Check out Http://www.weiketrade.com Way better quality, and far lower prices.
    I paid 23 bucks for each and they look a hell of a lot better than those and are the real number and letter hand stitched in. Also comments about never using that number scheme with the shadow, it isn't meant to be a game jersey....just like the black jerseys and blue jerseys you can get at retailers. Only thing that really matters is I like it/them and I do.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    I paid 23 bucks for each and they look a hell of a lot better than those and are the real number and letter hand stitched in. Also comments about never using that number scheme with the shadow, it isn't meant to be a game jersey....just like the black jerseys and blue jerseys you can get at retailers. Only thing that really matters is I like it/them and I do.
    Did you read the description of the Jersey's? They are sewn on letters and numbers, and no your Jersey is not real numbers. As it has already been pointed out Miami has never had numbers that look like your Jersey. I own two Authentic Miami Jerseys, and with one from Weiketrade, and a real one you can not tell the difference unless you look real real close.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    Did you read the description of the Jersey's? They are sewn on letters and numbers, and no your Jersey is not real numbers. As it has already been pointed out Miami has never had numbers that look like your Jersey. I own two Authentic Miami Jerseys, and with one from Weiketrade, and a real one you can not tell the difference unless you look real real close.
    Yes I did read your post, it was inaccurate as you stated they were far lower prices....WRONG! I didn't buy the jersey for authenticity as they sell those too, I bought it because of the way it looked. I guess other people like them too as they are sold out on the sight I posted.

I am glad you like your jerseys, but you strike me as a guy that just likes to start crap.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The jersey was designed by Jeff Hamilton who did the Players of the Century design for select players as well as other sporting designs. The jerseys WERE NOT designed to look exactly like game jerseys. The one I bought looks identical to the MARINO Players of the Century that sold/ are selling very well for 1/4 of the price.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The jersey was designed by Jeff Hamilton who did the Players of the Century design for select players as well as other sporting designs. The jerseys WERE NOT designed to look exactly like game jerseys. The one I bought looks identical to the MARINO Players of the Century that sold/ are selling very well for 1/4 of the price.
    I wouldnt sweat it, some people here think that being a true fan means spending big money on a real jersey and look down on those who don't. Really should it matter?
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Ohhhh. OK. I was confused by the old school look and the current emblem on the chest.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 silky View Post
    I wouldnt sweat it, some people here think that being a true fan means spending big money on a real jersey and look down on those who don't. Really should it matter?
    Exactly!....and I have spent thousands of dollars on Miami Dolphins stuff. Same people probably have 100's of MP3's they didn't pay for as well as movies. I am not selling these, I bought them for me and a few as gifts. Going to hang a lot of them in my Dolphins/sports room when I get back home. It would have cost me over 1000 bucks to do the same thing buying "actual jerseys" that are mostly made in Korea anyways.
    Quote Quote