Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

1. -21
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    lol @ Pau GaSoft not wanting to go to the locker room because he knows Kobe is gonna cuss his ass out...

anyways...fisher is asking

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Spurs fans, don't act like you don't have a flopper or two on your team...
    Let's find old videos to prove a point. Awesome job sir.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    you can add dwayne wade to the all flop list...guy can't take a shot anymore without going to ground...its quite rediculous...off the dribble drive he'll even kick guys in the midsection and still get calls...
    Caron Butler pulled off the shoot and fall down move twice last night. Chris Paul did the same thing in Game 7 vs. Memphis. I think it's part of the offensive strategy in today's NBA

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    The Heat make me want to rip my eyeballs out.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

this kid is growin up fast..great game by timmy d also.

GO SPURS GO!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is the clippers playbook:
    1.chris paul pick and roll with blake griffin, deandre jordan, or kmart
    2.play results in a dunk, if not that player in the pick and roll rolls to the middle of the FT line area
    3.if player isn't open pass it to a 3 point shooter
    4.if 3 point shooter isn't open, that player pump fakes goes to the rim and shoots a floater, plays isolation basketball or pump fakes drives to the rim and passes out to another perimeter player and he does the same thing.

wash,rinse repeat....
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Give them some credit....they throw in some isos for Paul and Griffin in addition to that fine repertoire.

I still can't believe the Grizzlies lost that series.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    this is the clippers playbook:
    1.chris paul pick and roll with blake griffin, deandre jordan, or kmart
    2.play results in a dunk, if not that player in the pick and roll rolls to the middle of the FT line area
    3.if player isn't open pass it to a 3 point shooter
    4.if 3 point shooter isn't open, that player pump fakes goes to the rim and shoots a floater, plays isolation basketball or pump fakes drives to the rim and passes out to another perimeter player and he does the same thing.

wash,rinse repeat....
    You forgot the CP360/Blake Griffin flop. When all else fails, you can always rely on a Chris Paul 360 front flip to try and sell some contact.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the san antonio spurs are playing some of the most dominating ball i have ever seen in my lifetime, and most underated team i have seen.

this team is on a freaking 17 game win streak, winning games by an avg margin of 16 points. that is ridiculious. they go 10 deep which no team can do in the nba.

if a team like the knicks, lakers, or heat were had won 17 in a row, the media would be jizzing over themselves.

im not a spurs fan, but i do appreciate great basketball, and their is no better team to watch now than the san antonio spurs. incredible.

also, i dont know how the clippers made it to the 2nd round. they are a very overatted team. griffin has to be one of the more overrated guys in the nba as he has no jump shot whatsoever, and only gets lots of recognition because of his fancy dunks.

also, its funny how there are people who think chris paul is the best pg in the nba. i have nothing against the guy, but their is no way he is better than derrick rose when healthy, heck rondo may possibly be better, so may westbrook.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    the san antonio spurs are playing some of the most dominating ball i have ever seen in my lifetime, and most underated team i have seen.

this team is on a freaking 17 game win streak, winning games by an avg margin of 16 points. that is ridiculious. they go 10 deep which no team can do in the nba.

if a team like the knicks, lakers, or heat were had won 17 in a row, the media would be jizzing over themselves.

im not a spurs fan, but i do appreciate great basketball, and their is no better team to watch now than the san antonio spurs. incredible.

also, i dont know how the clippers made it to the 2nd round. they are a very overatted team. griffin has to be one of the more overrated guys in the nba as he has no jump shot whatsoever, and only gets lots of recognition because of his fancy dunks.

also, its funny how there are people who think chris paul is the best pg in the nba. i have nothing against the guy, but their is no way he is better than derrick rose when healthy, heck rondo may possibly be better, so may westbrook.
    I've never really liked San Antonio's style of play very much. They have no doubt been effective at what they do which is excel in the half-court game. It use to be that if you could make them have to run there was pretty good chance that they could be beaten. That's not so true this season as they have shown the ability to play a more uptempo style of play. Regardless of what my thoughts are about their style, they are certainly a team to reckoned with and they do indeed play great basketball....
    ~~~~~~~

The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm.

-Langston Hughes

Quote Quote  

10. -30
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    all said and done,at the end of the day you have to give the spurs some love.there aren't a whole lot of teams accomplishing what the spurs have.especially these last 15 or so years.i mean making the playoffs 22 of the last 23 years alone is a hell of an accomplishment.this years team is something special and they don't do it with alot bs or ladylike drama.

having said that it looks like its going to be a spurs vs thunder WC finals....should be a great series.
    Quote Quote