Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 286

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

  1. -181
    dreday's Avatar
    future of the funk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    26,020
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Continue to make a fool of yourself. Makes no difference to me. OKC was clearly the better team in the series. I don't need a video from some biased whiny Spurs fan to tell me any differently because I watched the games. You jack up jumpers, you don't get calls. PERIOD. The Thunder had the balls to attack the rim and force the refs hand, the Spurs did not.
    the facts are staring you right in the face.of course some whiny,casual 6ers fan doesnt need a video showing him facts,he'll only ignore it and draw his own conclusion.ball dont lie.did the spurs **** the bed the other nite? yes ... but its also pretty hard to compete when the opposing team receives an additional 13 free throws and other bogus calls.jordans bulls likely dont overcome that.any child can draw that conclusion.i dont know why you cant.

    the only fool is one that argues with facts.if this is your only argument,then you surely cant win.deal with it.im not so sure why this is so important to you anyway.there are thousands who saw the game and a wealth of non spurs who watched it and said it was rigged,so dont tell me im foolish.i know what i saw.

    hell even LAKERS fans calling me telling me the spurs got jobbed.i suggest you learn something about officiating before you come in here with this useless drivel.

    2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

  2. -182
    Ferretsquig's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2002
    Posts:
    7,417
    vCash:
    1314
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    well at least they were the best team in all their finals appearances,a huge amount of NBA fans would beg to differ about the heat in theirs.never said officiating had to be perfect,would prefer balanced.

    so now heat fan wants to bicker about officiating in prior spurs championship series?now that's laughable.
    I'm not going to argue that officiating determines series. All I'm trying to make you aware of is how stupid you look.

    Phoenix Suns in '07. Pistons in '05. Phil Jackson and the entire NBA in '99. You don't remember how ridiculous you thought their arguments were?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -183
    dreday's Avatar
    future of the funk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    26,020
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    I'm not going to argue that officiating determines series. All I'm trying to make you aware of is how stupid you look.

    Phoenix Suns in '07. Pistons in '05. Phil Jackson and the entire NBA in '99. You don't remember how ridiculous you thought their arguments were?
    typical response from your average everyday butthurt nba fan.you dont see how youve proved my point even clearer?SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT OFFICIATING.has there been?NO.its only gotten worse.

    so with this this idiocy you just posted youve basically owned yourself about anything you have conceived about the spurs.

    you can do better than that ferret.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -184
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,157
    vCash:
    5070
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    typical response from your average everyday butthurt nba fan.you dont see how youve proved my point even clearer?SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT OFFICIATING.has there been?NO.its only gotten worse.

    so with this this idiocy you just posted youve basically owned yourself about anything you have conceived about the spurs.

    you can do better than that ferret.
    If it's anyone, you're the butthurt NBA fan. It sucks your team lost, I get that, but the officials didn't determine the whole series. The officiating in the entire playoffs has been lacking to say the least. Your team just lost to a better, younger team.

    Quote Quote  

  5. -185
    dreday's Avatar
    future of the funk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    26,020
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    If it's anyone, you're the butthurt NBA fan. It sucks your team lost, I get that, but the officials didn't determine the whole series. The officiating in the entire playoffs has been lacking to say the least. Your team just lost to a better, younger team.
    not butt hurt at all.you dont have to be butthurt to point out ****ty officiating.look,the thunder are a great up and coming young team and i wish them well,but they didnt need the horrible officiating that occurred in the last half of that game the other nite.

    case and point the officiating sucked.again,did the spurs **** the bed YES,but the officials didnt help matters either.im not going to ignore that.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -186
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,157
    vCash:
    5070
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    not butt hurt at all.you dont have to be butthurt to point out ****ty officiating.look,the thunder are a great up and coming young team and i wish them well,but they didnt need the horrible officiating that occurred in the last half of that game the other nite.

    case and point the officiating sucked.again,did the spurs **** the bed YES,but the officials didnt help matters either.im not going to ignore that.
    The officiating has been bad the whole postseason. You know I'm a Sixers fan. In their series against Boston there were so many calls that went the Celtics way. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but you just have to hope that your team can play through some poor officiating.

    I still think the Spurs may have one more run in them, but it's going to be tough with a team like OKC that's great and is going to be great for what looks to be a long time.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -187
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    not butt hurt at all.you dont have to be butthurt to point out ****ty officiating.look,the thunder are a great up and coming young team and i wish them well,but they didnt need the horrible officiating that occurred in the last half of that game the other nite.

    case and point the officiating sucked.again,did the spurs **** the bed YES,but the officials didnt help matters either.im not going to ignore that.
    To point out bad officiating? No you dont have to be butt hurt at all. To harp on it for a few days while calling everyone who thinks the Thunder would have won anyway (and they would have) butt hurt requires being a tad butt hurt yourself IMO.




    Quote Quote  

  8. -188
    dreday's Avatar
    future of the funk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    26,020
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    The officiating has been bad the whole postseason. You know I'm a Sixers fan. In their series against Boston there were so many calls that went the Celtics way. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but you just have to hope that your team can play through some poor officiating.

    I still think the Spurs may have one more run in them, but it's going to be tough with a team like OKC that's great and is going to be great for what looks to be a long time.
    ehh,i hear you,but im not entirely convinced they,(the spurs)do,itll require a superhuman effort by the entire team.however i am amazed that they even made it this far.unbelievable effort from them old farts.the core is aging.btw,im not at all mad to say the least,but im not seeing any effort from the league to improve at least its officiating.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -189
    dreday's Avatar
    future of the funk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    26,020
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    To point out bad officiating? No you dont have to be butt hurt at all. To harp on it for a few days while calling everyone who thinks the Thunder would have won anyway (and they would have) butt hurt requires being a tad butt hurt yourself IMO.
    its all good.ive gotten over it completely.my butt doesnt hurt anymore.

    tbh,i really havent said too much about it.and the thunder may have won,but im not entirely convinced.it hink you may have applied this to the wrong post though.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -190
    PhinzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    25,999
    vCash:
    17305
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    The officiating has been bad the whole postseason. You know I'm a Sixers fan. In their series against Boston there were so many calls that went the Celtics way. Was it frustrating? Absolutely, but you just have to hope that your team can play through some poor officiating.
    I'm with you there. Yeah the refs ate ass when it came to some calls but it isn't like SA didn't have their chances. It is what it is.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Official Fourth Round Discussion: Picks #7 and 9 in 4th
    By LacesOutTanne34 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:54 PM
  2. NFL.com first round trade discussion
    By matt11390 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 04:03 PM
  3. Official 2011 nfl playoffs discussion thread
    By kud in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 08:49 PM
  4. Dolphins vs Jets discussion thread
    By bpackers13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •