Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

1. -221
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Ok man, if you says so Hoops.
    works for me...durant should not have had to sit with 4 fouls...that was the difference in that game...durants been getting jobbed...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -222
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Either way you slice it, it's going to be tough for anyone....let alone Durant....to guard Lebron when he's on a championship mission. Plus, you can't get expect to win very many games when you only manage 5 assists from your starters. Westbrook is jacking up shot like there's no tomorrow. And for a great FT shooting team, you gotta do better than 62 percent. They may have been ''out-FTed'' big a big margin, but if you make 90 percent of your FTs, you win the game. One thing's for sure the Thunder are going to be tough in game 4 though. They're clearly the desperate team and will want to avoid the dreaded 1-3 series hole.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -223

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Either way you slice it, it's going to be tough for anyone....let alone Durant....to guard Lebron when he's on a championship mission. Plus, you can't get expect to win very many games when you only manage 5 assists from your starters. Westbrook is jacking up shot like there's no tomorrow. And for a great FT shooting team, you gotta do better than 62 percent. They may have been ''out-FTed'' big a big margin, but if you make 90 percent of your FTs, you win the game. One thing's for sure the Thunder are going to be tough in game 4 though. They're clearly the desperate team and will want to avoid the dreaded 1-3 series hole.
    no doubt...and thats why durant can't pick up terrible foul calls like the offensive foul against wade and the chippy shot contest against wade under the basket where wade just flails and throws it up...that's also why imo the thunder should go with more seph on lebron...durants got to stay on the floor...all that said durant only "earned" three of those fouls yesterday...
    Quote Quote  

4. -224

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it will be interesting to see how the officials treat durant tonight...get the feeling it will be with kid gloves but we'll see...they owe him thats for sure...imo tonights must win for okc...just can't see them pulling out 3 straight even with the final 2 at home if it went back to okc...got to have it
    Quote Quote  

5. -225
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    it will be interesting to see how the officials treat durant tonight...get the feeling it will be with kid gloves but we'll see...they owe him thats for sure...imo tonights must win for okc...just can't see them pulling out 3 straight even with the final 2 at home if it went back to okc...got to have it
    For the sake of the game, I hope they call it differently on Durant. In the finals, I want to watch the best players on the court, not on the bench.

Quote Quote  

6. -226

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    For the sake of the game, I hope they call it differently on Durant. In the finals, I want to watch the best players on the court, not on the bench.
    i guess you could say they called it different against durant...but it was still horrendous...hardin got called for 2 awful fouls against james in the 3rd quarter where both guys were trying to establish position...my god shane battiers been doing more dirty crap trying to keep durant from catching or elbowing guys as they float thru the lane and getting away with it and they call that garbage...

even worse today they called 2 fouls in transition with james with the ball going to the basket where neither player and it was confirmed on replay ever touched him...one against collison when if anything it was against durant and the ref even said its not on you kevin its collison...i mean i'm sorry but if the ref is coming over and telling one guy its not you but him and the other guy never even made damn contact thats some shady ****...and then on another westbrook goes up but never even touches james and they call some bs on him cause durant is contesting...and people think thats on the up and up....bull****...thats the league telling these officials the durant needs to stay on the floor after all those bs calls the last 2 games...

i can't wait til they start using the damn flopping rule and stop letting these girls get away with this trash...shane battier should be called zamboni he's diving on the floor so much and wade...my lord

the thunder are frustrated now with the officiating and i don't blame em....the heat fans here can say whatever they want on their thread but anyone that reallly knows this game there knows they have a horseshoe in their ass and have all postseason pretty much...they don't like it i don't give a ****...

how bout the 3rd foul call on ibaka on a play where the balls on the ground pretty much and bosh goes to ground...my god there needs to be blood before you call a 3rd foul on that bs...

they can call this a soapbox they can call it whatever the **** they want i want the players to decide the series and its not happening...the officiating is making this finals with 2 terrific teams a joke...

i'm only on here talking hoops cause i'm a dolphins fan if not i wouldn't be here cause i don't think anyone should ever come on someone elses fan base board just to run their mouth but i'm also a hoops fan and i could care less who it is if they were calling the finals this rediculous i'd say my piece...

as far as i'm concerned the heat should they win and god knows the league wants it that way are nothing more than paper champions...they haven't earned it...they've been sucked off by the officials
    Quote Quote  

7. -227
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Funny you and the haters are still going on about about officiating and fouls when...

1. The Thunder choked away a 17 point lead in less than four minutes!
    2. Harden (their supposed high scoring 6th man) was nowhere to be found. (all series, mind you)
    3. Chalmers and Cole are going crazy on OKC's D like it's nothing.
    4. Durant pulls down a pathetic TWO rebounds and leaves Westbrook to do all the heavy lifting in crunch time!
    5. LeBron James (12) by himself almost had as many assists as the Thunder (13) did.
    6. OKC's pitiful 3 point shooting in the finals continues...3 for 16 in this game. That's 18.8 percent and
    7. Well you all saw the boneheaded foul by Westbrook and the Thunder at the end of the game!
    Quote Quote  

8. -228
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heat win: Refs are in on the fix.

Heat lose: LeBron is a choke artist.

Quote Quote  

9. -229

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny you and the haters are still going on about about officiating and fouls when...

1. The Thunder choked away a 17 point lead in less than four minutes!
    2. Harden (their supposed high scoring 6th man) was nowhere to be found. (all series, mind you)
    3. Chalmers and Cole are going crazy on OKC's D like it's nothing.
    4. Durant pulls down a pathetic TWO rebounds and leaves Westbrook to do all the heavy lifting in crunch time!
    5. LeBron James (12) by himself almost had as many assists as the Thunder (13) did.
    6. OKC's pitiful 3 point shooting in the finals continues...3 for 16 in this game. That's 18.8 percent and
    7. Well you all saw the boneheaded foul by Westbrook and the Thunder at the end of the game!
    go back to your homer thread...if you or cane think that the games have been called fairly i'd rather not talk hoops with you...i don't expect any objective analysis

by the way those stats if you take it on a game by game basis and analyze the way things flowed in each individual game add up to dick
    Quote Quote  

10. -230

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Heat win: Refs are in on the fix.

Heat lose: LeBron is a choke artist.
    nope...he's the best player in the league...been sayin that for a long time...bron has gotten a bad wrap...its him and bunch of pieces...at least this year...no one else is truly legit...but the refs don't seem to know that it seems...

ok cane i'm putting you on the spot since you came in here...you think the officiating in this series has been on the up and up...fair and square???
    Quote Quote