Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

1. -61
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    while we're just talkin ball...another thing irks the heck out of me...these guys are in premium shape don't ever breathe hard etc shoot hoops 8 hrs a day and they can't shoot free throws consistently to save their damn lives...i could see if a guys winded and when you get tired you lose your legs and come up short on free throws but there's more brick masons at the free throw line in todays upper level game than i could ever remember...its crazy
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    i'll equate this ignorant basketball take to false bravodism..
    Can't say I'm entirely sure what that is but I guess maybe the ambiguity is there to leave it open to interpretation? I'll go with de defi.

We'll see how it plays out.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    while we're just talkin ball...another thing irks the heck out of me...these guys are in premium shape don't ever breathe hard etc shoot hoops 8 hrs a day and they can't shoot free throws consistently to save their damn lives...i could see if a guys winded and when you get tired you lose your legs and come up short on free throws but there's more brick masons at the free throw line in todays upper level game than i could ever remember...its crazy
    It could also be that you've got a lousy memory and free throw percentage has gradually gotten better over the past 5 decades. Just a thought.....
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    it probably irked me more cause at the time imo timmy was the best player in the league...like i said earlier his footwork and glass work as far as using the glass on his shots etc was MASTERY

so when i see a guy that damn good it bothers me that he feels the need to complain about everything...but you're right a lot of guys do it
    so be it...i could pick out a hundred different things about other players to nitpick about than timmy whining about foul calls though.

anyways the task at hand is those OKC thunder,and the spurs intend to dismantle them too!

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

5. -65

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    It could also be that you've got a lousy memory and free throw percentage has gradually gotten better over the past 5 decades. Just a thought.....
    can't say i can recall or was around for 5 decades...but the free throw shooting i've seen in the playoffs irks me...if its gotten better over the years that surprises me...thanks for being a smart ass though

i don't pay attention to anything other than playoffs...the regular nba season is unwatchable...
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Can't say I'm entirely sure what that is but I guess maybe the ambiguity is there to leave it open to interpretation? I'll go with de defi.

We'll see how it plays out.
    but then that would require you to "think" wouldnt it?when 95% of your posts reek of a female menstrual cycle i dont expect much,but youre right we will see.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    can't say i can recall or was around for 5 decades...but the free throw shooting i've seen in the playoffs irks me...if its gotten better over the years that surprises me...thanks for being a smart ass though
    No problem. Never fails to annoy when people that don't watch basketball insist on telling everyone how much better it was when they did.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No problem. Never fails to annoy when people that don't watch basketball insist on telling everyone how much better it was when they did.
    ha ha...annoys me when guys think watching regular season basketball means beans...the true players come out in the postseason and the pretenders do also...the regular season other than finding out who the playoffs teams should be is garbage...at least thats the way it has become for me...
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    every time it went against him palms up..."who me???" replay shows clear foul

yeah...right
    Yep. Every time. He's never believed he's ever committed a legit foul in his 15 year career.

Quote Quote  

10. -70
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    i don't pay attention to anything other than playoffs...the regular nba season is unwatchable...
    Yet you say Duncan is the worst in acting like he's called for bad fouls. How can this be true if you don't watch games?
    Quote Quote