Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

1. -71
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    ha ha...annoys me when guys think watching regular season basketball means beans...the true players come out in the postseason and the pretenders do also...the regular season other than finding out who the playoffs teams should be is garbage...at least thats the way it has become for me...
    I don't think any of it means much of anything.....its a game. I guess there is some validity in the statement if all you're after is the results, but there is a lot of good basketball played throughout the year by some remarkable talents.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    I don't think any of it means much of anything.....its a game. I guess there is some validity in the statement if all you're after is the results, but there is a lot of good basketball played throughout the year by some remarkable talents.
    i did enjoy watching kevin love when i got some looks at his game...really good player there...you can tell he has really worked at it and put in the time...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Not sure why the Spurs fans are up in arms over hoops' comment about Duncan whining. Cant say Ive seen him much the last year or two, but back when I saw him a fair deal he really was a pretty big whiner. Its not a knock on Duncan as a player, just sayin. Of course others did it too, but Duncan was up there with the best of 'em.

Quote Quote  

4. -74

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Yet you say Duncan is the worst in acting like he's called for bad fouls. How can this be true if you don't watch games?
    i used to watch the nba regular season like i do pro football now...but as i got older and the game changed for me i realized guys were going through the motions in the regular season...anyways on the duncan front you are taking me too literal with the "every time" thing...obviously...
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Not sure why the Spurs fans are up in arms over hoops' comment about Duncan whining. Cant say Ive seen him much the last year or two, but back when I saw him a fair deal he really was a pretty big whiner. Its not a knock on Duncan as a player, just sayin. Of course others did it too, but Duncan was up there with the best of 'em.
    its not that we are up in arms over people pointing out that duncan used to whine over foul calls.the problem with that spurs fans have is EVERYBODY used to do it before the rule changes,but it seems this is the only go to move of fans of other teams to try and some how nitpick duncans HOF career.

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

6. -76

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    its not that we are up in arms over people pointing out that duncan used to whine over foul calls.the problem with that spurs fans have is EVERYBODY used to do it before the rule changes,but it seems this is the only go to move of fans of other teams to try and some how nitpick duncans HOF career.
    well if that's all i got to nitpick he's doing well...cause i nitpick the hell out of guys...football too...as many could tell you...ha ha

and thats all i got on duncan...
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Not up in arms. Just not understanding why Duncan is being called out as whining on every play. He whines like everyone else in the NBA whines.

Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Crafty Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fremont,Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lets GO Pacers!
    Quote Quote  

9. -79

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    pacers have to be careful not to overpay george hill at the point...they have a bunch of guys on that roster in the starting 5 especially that can't create their own shot...they need a facilitator and penetrating pg...a rondo with that group would be filthy... i like george hill but he's not much of a break you down off the dribble pg...he likes to hang around the 3 point line and fire up long range shots off the pick...every once in a while he'll drive to the cup but its not looking to pass...
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hill gets the qualifying offer, nothing more. Bird isn't going to give up on his pet, especially since he has to see the draft pick he gave up on the all rookie team, but I think the start PG experiment is over. Hill would be a great starting point for the Heat.....the Pacers need a real point guard.

I think they should go all in for Williams, but Gordon seems to be Bird's target. Not that hes a shoddy consolation prize.....swap George and Gordon and you've got yourself a pretty good team.
    Quote Quote