Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

1. -81
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    i dont expect the spurs to have 13 turnovers in any half of any of the rest of this series and i dont expect danny green to look so,well GREEN.ginobli was beastin!hadnt been for him im not sure spurs win.this would have been the game for OKC to steal.

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Russell Westbrook lost that game for the Thunder.

No idea why people still defend him. Dude was shooting less than 30% and STILL shooting.

Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post

No idea why people still defend him. Dude was shooting less than 30% and STILL shooting.
    that's not the way i saw it...although i have seen plenty of evidence of westbrook taking too many shots and hogging the ball in the past...kids probably got the softest pull up off the dribble 15 footer in the game...but he can fall in love with it too much at times...should attack the rack more cause he's murder to the cup...tony parkers not stopping him

only took me getting to see the spurs one time again to come away saying they are still a hard watch...ginobili did yesterday what okla city expects from james harden
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that's not the way i saw it...although i have seen plenty of evidence of westbrook taking too many shots and hogging the ball in the past...kids probably got the softest pull up off the dribble 15 footer in the game...but he can fall in love with it too much at times...should attack the rack more cause he's murder to the cup...tony parkers not stopping him

only took me getting to see the spurs one time again to come away saying they are still a hard watch...ginobili did yesterday what okla city expects from james harden
    any harder to watch than that 6ers-celtics series tbh.

2.5/10

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post

as long as he keeps on chuckin,this thing could be over faster than people may think.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    only a spurs fan thinks thats not a tough team to watch...maybe its just cause most the team looks like guys you'd have a hard time picking in a pickup basketball game if you never saw them play....

stop taking it so personal dre for gods sakes...the vast majority of nba fan is hoping for okla city heat for the entertainment value...hell stern probably is also
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    only a spurs fan thinks thats not a tough team to watch...maybe its just cause most the team looks like guys you'd have a hard time picking in a pickup basketball game if you never saw them play....

stop taking it so personal dre for gods sakes...the vast majority of nba fan is hoping for okla city heat for the entertainment value...hell stern probably is also
    Good thing I could care less what anyone outside of myself feels about how they play. Who gives a **** about style and entertainment value? It's about winning a championship, nothing more. Leave the stuff you're talking about to SI.com and the ESPN highlights.

Quote Quote  

7. -87
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

not taking it personal at all.i couldnt really give two ****s about what you or anyone else thinks.this team has won 19 in a row and still rolling.more fans outside of SA are starting to take notice.they are the second highest scoring team in the league and so far no one is stopping them.

i guess its too bad that nowhere is it written that the best team shouldnt win because supposedly there is no entertainment value.whoppty woo get used to it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Good thing I could care less what anyone outside of myself feels about how they play. Who gives a **** about style and entertainment value? It's about winning a championship, nothing more. Leave the stuff you're talking about to SI.com and the ESPN highlights.
    who are you to tell me what to do??? lmao...i'll talk about whatever the hell i want to...you don't agree or it hurts your feelings tough ****
    Quote Quote  

9. -89

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    not taking it personal at all.i couldnt really give two ****s about what you or anyone else thinks.this team has won 19 in a row and still rolling.more fans outside of SA are starting to take notice.they are the second highest scoring team in the league and so far no one is stopping them.

i guess its too bad that nowhere is it written that the best team shouldnt win because supposedly there is no entertainment value.whoppty woo get used to it.
    that's fair...i think the entertainment value will go up even with the spurs in the finals as the east will bring more physicality than what i've seen in the west...can't knock the spurs either...they got the best coach in the game and they play really well as a unit...its just as an outsider not all that a great watch...for me at least...but it was only one game...and ok city won't lay down so this series is going deep
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who are you to tell me what to do??? lmao...i'll talk about whatever the hell i want to...you don't agree or it hurts your feelings tough ****
    i think he has a point...these useless points are really no different than SI or any other sports publication,but there is such a thing as free will...the spurs keep steam rolling teams and this is what they get in return...its all good,itll just feel that much better when they win the ship'.
    Quote Quote