Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Hero Rescue Pitbull Risks Life To Drag Tipsy Owner Off RR Tracks

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hero Rescue Pitbull Risks Life To Drag Tipsy Owner Off RR Tracks

Yet another reason why prospective owners should save a life by rescuing animals from shelters, especially Kill Shelters.. and why one shouldn't automatically stereotyping breeds. This girl lost her leg and is not out of the woods but sacrificed her body for her owner's life.

Heartwarming Video.

FWIW, my son rescued an American Pitbull which before ending up in a kill shelter with a day before being put down and workers desparately making calls to people they knew to save her, was a scarred up gangbanger's fighting dog, often-bred, and then struck by a car, and a Staffordshire Terrier P.B. - both were/are wonderful, loving, devoted and appreciative companions.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

mods, please kill the duplicate thread. TIA

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Done...........
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the story. I'm a dog lover my self and have two rescues of my own ( Troy - Rottweiler and Duke - English mastiff)
    I can't begin to explain how grateful dogs are when they're given a second chance and will go to extreme lengths to prove it to u.
    Its a real shame that because of a group of irresponsible people, one of the most amazing dogs (pitbulls) get such a bad rep... Wish stories like this one would get more public attention instead of just focusing on the negative ones.
    "I'm as good as the rest of them, but as bad as the worst... So don't temp me. YOU BETTER MOVE OVER!"
    -Biggie Smalls R.I.P.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Yet another reason why prospective owners should save a life by rescuing animals from shelters, especially Kill Shelters.. and why one shouldn't automatically stereotyping breeds. This girl lost her leg and is not out of the woods but sacrificed her body for her owner's life.

Heartwarming Video.

FWIW, my son rescued an American Pitbull which before ending up in a kill shelter with a day before being put down and workers desparately making calls to people they knew to save her, was a scarred up gangbanger's fighting dog, often-bred, and then struck by a car, and a Staffordshire Terrier P.B. - both were/are wonderful, loving, devoted and appreciative companions.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

mods, please kill the duplicate thread. TIA
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My ex had a pit that was one of the nicest dogs I've ever met. Thing was pretty retarded, but it was a friendly dog.
    Quote Quote