Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: TinyPic Problems

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TinyPic Problems

Am I alone in having difficulty summoning up archived graphics over the last day or so? Site was down for maintenance for a few hrs but now looks fine and links properly into my designated categories. However once in them, I'm unable to bring up the clicked on graphics and their link info.

Wondering if it's a glitch in 2 of my browsers tried(Chrome & Opera) or OS, or hopefully, a system issue they're working on. I've got so many graphics farmed there that I sure hope in this case "misery loves company"!!

geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish the tanny/sanchez days were here again > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    I've adjusted a few things. more details on where on finheaven etc this is occuring would be helpful thanks vaark!
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I've adjusted a few things. more details on where on finheaven etc this is occuring would be helpful thanks vaark!
    No Bill, if I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry. It has nothing to do with Finheaven or its ability to accommodate attachments..

It's actually a problem I've been having with Tinypic itself where it's not clicking all the through to get the full sized archived pics nor their corresponding link informatioin. FH is fine as usual; thanks for your concern and the good job you do staying on top of stuff.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    No Bill, if I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry. It has nothing to do with Finheaven or its ability to accommodate attachments..

It's actually a problem I've been having with Tinypic itself where it's not clicking all the through to get the full sized archived pics nor their corresponding link informatioin. FH is fine as usual; thanks for your concern and the good job you do staying on top of stuff.
    whew. I thought something was wrong with Finheaven, (not that I don't have some flaws to continue working on, I won't reveal all of them lol) but ok so good to know vaark. I hope they sort it out soon!
    Quote Quote