Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Finally we are not the team picking up FA leftovers. I was so sick and ****ing tired of that ****. Over the hill players that we thought would some how be great here. "It is better to let a player go one year early instead of one year late."

That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    VIPeezy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Laughable that Bell is washed up. He'd be the best safety on our roster. That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year.
    Sig courtesy of @dolfan565

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Laughable that Bell is washed up. He'd be the best safety on our roster. That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year.
    Player fans.......
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    If you ain't first, you're last!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Until he plays the patriots and gets carved up by Brady and Gronk. His age and terrible coverage skills outweigh his tackling ability.
    "Fundamentals, technique, execution -- primary. Scheme -- secondary."

"We will incorporate an aggressive, up-tempo, attacking style in all three phases of the game."

"Our team will play with discipline, poise, and maximum effort."

"I want us to be the best tackling team in the NFL, the best team in pursuit, I want to take the ball away from other teams, I want to rattle the opposing quarterback every opportunity we get."

-- Joe Philbin 01/12

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It should be interesting to see this coming season if we were correct in letting him go. The fact that he is on a rival in our division should make it very easy to keep track of him and how he performs this year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He can't cover Tight Ends worth a **** and teams know this. Good in run support for sure- good guy for the community.

"That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year" Well Slim, i guess we'll get to see if this is a true statement.

It was time for YB to go, and everyone knew this. Jets got a good player that will not vastly improve their defense, but a good player none the less. GOOD player.

Reshad "GET IT ON" Jones
    gettin it on!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan0099 View Post
    That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
    Hey Jetsfan:
    Want to place a bet on how long it takes you to replace that Senior Weiner sig with a Te-blow sig? I live in colorado (Bronco country) and let me tell ya, if you think Te-sus won't take over for Sanchez you are sorely mistaken. Sanchez is just a whiney bitch with no moxie. Tebow has god on his side.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Just moved to Charlotte.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan0099 View Post
    Whatever guy your season is over before it starts with the Tebow/Sanchez fiasco and your new offensive co who never was one.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Dawn of a new era

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Newport News,Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he wants revenge for being cut lol
    In his office Friday afternoon, Philbin pointed to the practice fields outside and said: "Out there is where we're going to find out about Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore and David Garrard. I don't remember a master plan that said, 'Here's when Ryan's going to play.' If there is one, I was never told about it. We'll let them come to work, and the best man will win."'
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TPD1479 View Post
    Whatever guy your season is over before it starts with the Tebow/Sanchez fiasco and your new offensive co who never was one.
    Sparano was the playcaller for the Cowboys, I think it was Romo's first year and as a team they had a top 5 offense and threw for over 4,000 yards. I'm liking this team better than last year, younger and faster at some positions and better character players. I see Sanchez stepping it up, hes improved statistically every season so far. Set 2 franchise records so far, one most playoff wins by a QB, and another the most TD in a single season for the team.
    Quote Quote