Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

1. -21
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan0099 View Post
    That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
    Loljets. No one wants to sign with the Dolphins... other than the players we signed. We may be in the basement of the AFCE right now, but your team is right there with us buddy. I know youre response is going to be something like 'jets 2 da superbull!!!!' so don't even say anything.

It sucks Bell signed with a rival but is it that big of a deal? He sucks in coverage anymore

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    He'll be a nice addition depth wise. He doesn't necessarily improve their team much though.

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Always hate to see good loyal Dolphin go. Sure miss the Shula years when many of the phin players spent there whole careers in aqua and Orange especailly the good ones like Bell. Sure he is a step slow now but for a 6th rounder from Eastern Ky he was one of the rare sucess stories still playing for the phins. Not sure how it all came down sounded like Ireland bascially wanted to keep the guy but something else went down in the organization to make him change his mind. Lets hope that this decision does not come back to haunt us in run defense and we grab a few more intercepts because of it. Probably my biggest concern if Y Bell left with bad feelings because of how things were handeled. We will find out soon I am sure.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    DieHard FinFan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bear, DE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
    He's a pretty good player against the run but a serious liability in pass coverage. He is a good depth signing, just don't leave him out there on passing downs. I like Bell, the one trait about him that stands out the most, he's a LEADER. With the turmoil reported about the Jets' locker room and the amount of media attention (both good and bad) your team will be subject to this year (Sanchez vs. Tebow) his leardership ability will be an asset for your team.
    2014 Miami Dolphins Draft Class

1. OT: Ja'wuan James -Tennessee
    2. WR: Jarvis Landry -LSU
    3. OT: Billy Turner-North Dakota State
    4. DB: Walt Aikens-Liberty
    5. TE: Authur Lynch - Georgia
    5. LB: Jordan Tripp - Montana
    6. WR: Matt Hazel-Coastal Carolina
    7. DE: Terrance Fede- Marist
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm not sure how to feel, I guess he gives us decent depth and insurance in case Landry cannot make it through a full season again.
    Tony S knows what Bell can do good signing for you Bell fits Ryans agressive style of defense and he is still a clean player.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Sickle-cell Clark didn't want to play for Miami and took to Twitter to try and justify it by bashing our FO. Boo-effin-hoo. He's almost as classless as most Jest fans... Almost...

And for the record, Sporano was calling Jason Garrett's plays. That's why Garrett got the nod the following year.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    No one wants to sign with them. They don't have enough players to field a roster b/c of this so they're forfeiting the season. Interesting news.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Sparano was the playcaller for the Cowboys, I think it was Romo's first year and as a team they had a top 5 offense and threw for over 4,000 yards. I'm liking this team better than last year, younger and faster at some positions and better character players. I see Sanchez stepping it up, hes improved statistically every season so far. Set 2 franchise records so far, one most playoff wins by a QB, and another the most TD in a single season for the team.
    26 TDs is a franchise record?
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Please win another title before I die

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love Y. Bell...especially his background, which is pretty damned inspiring. The only thing I won't miss about him is the liability in pass coverage.
    "So much hate for the Jets and Pats, so little time." - Me

"My mother used to say 'When you win, say very little. When you lose, say less.' "Bart Scott said too much today. When a team beats you twice, give them credit and go home." - Tony Dungy
    Quote Quote  

10. -30

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    26 TDs is a franchise record?
    Quote Quote