Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc your the cat that the moron kid sister fed and you wont go away, I used to be able to tolerate the jets but I cant find one redeeming quality about that franchise from the larda!@ coach to fireman F!@#$%^ Ed. Sorry deep down Junc your probably a very decent human being but can't you just find a home on a Bills or Patriots board? How can you possibly stand all this abuse, your an S&M guy I am thinking.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's a good pickup for the Jets. YB is still stout in run support but his ability to cover has declined. He will provide the Jets depth in a position they sorely need it. Although he is not where he was a couple of years ago he is still a good player. Hate to see him go to the Jets.

As for other teams interest, besides the Eagles the Chiefs reportedly were also interested but apparently didn't extend an offer.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    What excuses? This signing is a minor blip on the radar, really doesn't bother me and I wasn't even going to post until Jetsfan0099 made that ridiculous post. This signing is more of a "hey look Dolphins we signed your guy" kind of move. Doesn't add much to what happens on the field more of a buzz move.
    I agree, it's not a big signing. It's a nice depth signing but don't make things up like no team wanted him b/c multiple teams did including the 2 he narrowed his choices to.

what buzz is this creating?
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I agree, it's not a big signing. It's a nice depth signing but don't make things up like no team wanted him b/c multiple teams did including the 2 he narrowed his choices to.

what buzz is this creating?
    Not the two he narrowed it to, the two that offered him anything. The one who did offer him a contract(Eagles) have multiple people in their organization that feel "he is done".

The buzz is the initial "hey look Bell signed with a division rival" and that this thread is already six pages long.

Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Not the two he narrowed it to, the two that offered him anything. The one who did offer him a contract(Eagles) have multiple people in their organization that feel "he is done".

The buzz is the initial "hey look Bell signed with a division rival" and that this thread is already six pages long.
    why would Philly offer him a contract if they thought he was done?

it's 6 pages long b/c dolphin fans are upset he signed w/ a hated rival. I don't think the Jets care about that.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    We carried Taylor further than he ever made it w/ Miami so maybe we can do the same w/ Bell?
    I was going to say that should be pretty easy since he has only been to the playoffs once and never won a playoff game, but the more I think about it, I'm not so sure.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Yep, I'm sure the Jets blew him out of the water w/ that incredible 1 year deal at just over a million(great money for us but slumming for an NFL vet)

Keep making those excuses.

I don't expect much from him outside of quality depth but he was wanted by other teams.
    It amazes me how one of the least respected posters on this site seems to continuously take shots at some of the most respected posters.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're not respected because you're a jest fan (although there are jest fans on this site that we have civil back and forths with all the time) and that it has nothing to do with your trollish behavior.

Bell was wanted by one other team, although not very badly.

Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    It amazes me how one of the least respected posters on this site seems to continuously take shots at some of the most respected posters.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're not respected because you're a jest fan (although there are jest fans on this site that we have civil back and forths with all the time) and that it has nothing to do with your trollish behavior.

Bell was wanted by one other team, although not very badly.
    don't confuse hatred of me b/c I like a div rival w/ respect.

now get back to talking about class then insulting a players serious illness.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    don't confuse hatred of me b/c I like a div rival w/ respect.

now get back to talking about class then insulting a players serious illness.
    Trust me, no one's confusing respect with you on any level...

Again, I didn't insult anyone. Does he have it? YES. That's like calling you OCDjunc. That's not making fun of you, it's who you are. Wear it on your sleeve like a badge of honor, sir.

How does one insult an illness anyways? "AIDS, you're a big doo-doo head!" Something like that? Perhaps you meant "make fun of" which is still inaccurate.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ex phin Yeremiah bell lands with jets

Why do sooo many ex players land within division man why ?
    Quote Quote