Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fantasy land

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DAVIE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fantasyland Fantasy land

I've never seen so much optimism for such a crappy roster in my life... Post with people talking about Daniel Thomas as if he will be ELITE... He will not! Post talking about Chad Johnson as if it was 2007 All over again... ITS NOT! Post thinking we will get Mike Wallace... ITS NOT HAPPEN! Braylon Edwards gets signed for peanuts and not even a guaranteed contract through the 1st game of the regular season... WHY WEREN'T WE "OPTIMISTIC" THERE AND SIGNED HIM WITH ZERO RISK? Ahh, that is right Pete Carroll knows what hes doing, even if he fails their on the hook for NADA! Will we get Plax? WE NEED SOMETHING! At least the guy can catch a ball at its highest point! FOR GOD SAKE HE HAD MARK SANCHEZ! David Garrard is a thousand times the professional Sanchez is! I'm sure someone will write a reply saying " Henneblows, we got Gates hes going to be SICK! Gates needs to learn how to run a route first! This is not college! This is not Abilene Christian! You are not facing corners that bag grocery's during the week! Did I mention Ryan Tannenhill... 8th overall pick for a guy that played QB for 2 seasons in his ENTIRE LIFE? ENJOY!

Stephen Ross, how about you stop writing checks for the Romney Super PAC'S and start getting serious about some of the holes in this roster...

If you want some cheap success... GET LAMAR MILLER ON THE FIELD!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Someone's angreh
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    It's training camp and you have already written out our team? We hear reports about how impressive coach Philbin has been doing but yet there is no optimism whatsoever.

And I've not heard 1 person say Daniel Thomas is going to be elite. I liked him out of college, I watched him at Kansas State and liked the way he ran, but I had never thought he was going to be elite.

And just to let you know Ryan Tannehill was a QB in high school and made the transition to WR to get more playing time, and switched back to QB when he had his opportunity. People have been saying he's able to make the NFL pros and we have news that he's turning heads in camp, but yet he's been a bad pick even though he's never seen the field?
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HenneBlows View Post
    I've never seen so much optimism for such a crappy roster in my life... Post with people talking about Daniel Thomas as if he will be ELITE... He will not! Post talking about Chad Johnson as if it was 2007 All over again... ITS NOT! Post thinking we will get Mike Wallace... ITS NOT HAPPEN! Braylon Edwards gets signed for peanuts and not even a guaranteed contract through the 1st game of the regular season... WHY WEREN'T WE "OPTIMISTIC" THERE AND SIGNED HIM WITH ZERO RISK? Ahh, that is right Pete Carroll knows what hes doing, even if he fails their on the hook for NADA! Will we get Plax? WE NEED SOMETHING! At least the guy can catch a ball at its highest point! FOR GOD SAKE HE HAD MARK SANCHEZ! David Garrard is a thousand times the professional Sanchez is! I'm sure someone will write a reply saying " Henneblows, we got Gates hes going to be SICK! Gates needs to learn how to run a route first! This is not college! This is not Abilene Christian! You are not facing corners that bag grocery's during the week! Did I mention Ryan Tannenhill... 8th overall pick for a guy that played QB for 2 seasons in his ENTIRE LIFE? ENJOY!

Stephen Ross, how about you stop writing checks for the Romney Super PAC'S and start getting serious about some of the holes in this roster...

yeah and we were supossed to suck in 2008. Ended up winning the division.

That is why they play the game. You never know what might happen and there is nothing wrong with being optimistic.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You sound exactly like a pro wrestling villain.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Undrafted Pro-Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've never seen so much optimism for such a crappy roster in my life... !
    I've also never seen so much pessimism in a post for such crappy reasons mentionned above!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

You mad bro?
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    california
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have a drink guy.....
    Quote Quote