Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forbes: Smallest Govt spender since Eisenhower? Obama.

1. -21
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here are some other articles that point to the ridiculousness of the claim that President Obama has no blame in the increased Governmnet spending and set the record straight.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/05/24/...ting-spending/

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/05/24/...cord-straight/

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinio...scrooge/650536

http://news.investors.com/article/61...pendthrift.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...html#pagebreak
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeoilSeller View Post
    I make it a point not to comment the political forum anymore. It is too loaded with ignorant liberal bs to the point where even commenting is a waste of my time and effort. However, this is just ridiculous Pro Obama pandering, nothing is his fault, garbage that the media has been spinning. Here is the best retort I have seen about the ridiculous article that was psted in Marketwatch:

http://media.hotair.com/greenroom/wp...nfographic.jpg

(You just have to enlarge it.)

How anyone with any amount of intelligence can blame the last 3 plus years all on George Bush with a straight face is beyond ridiculous.
    This ^
    I feel the same way. Guys come here, start threads from liberal sources proclaiming them as facts, and then start with the BS explanations. .
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    This ^
    I feel the same way. Guys come here, start threads from liberal sources proclaiming them as facts, and then start with the BS explanations. .
    Then feel free to follow Snake and shula to their conservative circle jerk forum. This is just an alternative way to look at something, not one I think is entirely accurate, but is at least interesting. Instead of going "lolz we dun lyke dem educmacated librals", you could do what 9954 did and actually post an intelligent rebuttal. If you noticed, he got a thanks and an acknowledgement of a valid counterpoint. No one yelled at him, called him names, commented on his intelligence, or anything like that. That's what happens when you add worthwhile dialogue to a forum. That's something you've yet to do...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Then feel free to follow Snake and shula to their conservative circle jerk forum. This is just an alternative way to look at something, not one I think is entirely accurate, but is at least interesting. Instead of going "lolz we dun lyke dem educmacated librals", you could do what 9954 did and actually post an intelligent rebuttal. If you noticed, he got a thanks and an acknowledgement of a valid counterpoint. No one yelled at him, called him names, commented on his intelligence, or anything like that. That's what happens when you add worthwhile dialogue to a forum. That's something you've yet to do...
    Civil debate. It goes a long way.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I make it a point not to comment the political forum anymore. It is too loaded with ignorant liberal bs to the point where even commenting is a waste of my time and effort.

Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Please tell me more about civil debate. I make one comment in a year and suddenly I am off in some conservative circle jerk forum? That sounds civil.

The reality is liberalism is a lie. It always is and always will be, just like the article claiming that Obama isn't a big spender. It is a lie. Liberals claim civility, but who attacked who personally?

Civility in a liberal mind = "lolz we dun lyke dem educmacated librals" Liberalism is a lie, and the actions of liberals usually prove liberalism is a lie.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Please tell me more about civil debate. I make one comment in a year and suddenly I am off in some conservative circle jerk forum? That sounds civil.

The reality is liberalism is a lie. It always is and always will be, just like the article claiming that Obama isn't a big spender. It is a lie. Liberals claim civility, but who attacked who personally?

Civility in a liberal mind = "lolz we dun lyke dem educmacated librals" Liberalism is a lie, and the actions of liberals usually prove liberalism is a lie.
    All of that civility was directed at me Snake. I appreciate your input. Your sensible point of view is refreshing.
    Regarding some of the elite posters(or imposters), on this forum... I just play along. Nothing will get solved here.
    Except for a few exceptions, I do not take the time to furnish supporting information. It is just a waste of time.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    ..let it go.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Liberalism is just as much a lie as modern day "small government" conservatism. Getting all caught up in the "pot calling the kettle" antics is a watse of time and energy especially when Bush, Obama and Romney will all create unfundable budgets and skyrocketing debt. While trumping our liberties with government every chance they get.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Liberalism is just as much a lie as modern day "small government" conservatism. Getting all caught up in the "pot calling the kettle" antics is a watse of time and energy especially when Bush, Obama and Romney will all create unfundable budgets and skyrocketing debt. While trumping our liberties with government every chance they get.

Romney has not even been elected yet. For you to lump him in with Bush and Obama is not fair to the man.
    He deserves a chance(if elected) to make changes before he is painted in a negative light.
    Quote Quote