Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Bartender moving to south beach ! Need my peers here !

1. -1
    Believe In Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    canada, Qc
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bartender moving to south beach ! Need my peers here !

For those who don't know me, i'm a not-so-obnoxious french canadian who's been a dolphins fan since 2002( when we finally got colored tv in canada ! ) and a finheaven contributor for awhile now !!!

I'm moving to miami for many reasons, and right now i'm in the process of gathering any information or plugs from any possible person/contact i have or i can get in touch with !!!

I've got the bartender pedigree anyone is looking for ( experience, age, appearance, party animal, entertainer, some flair, etc. ), i worked in the biggest clubs here and i'm basically looking for more !!! ( also anticipating to see tannehill's first snaps as a fin )))

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated !!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JT-forpresident View Post
    For those who don't know me, i'm a not-so-obnoxious french canadian who's been a dolphins fan since 2002( when we finally got colored tv in canada ! ) and a finheaven contributor for awhile now !!!

I'm moving to miami for many reasons, and right now i'm in the process of gathering any information or plugs from any possible person/contact i have or i can get in touch with !!!

I've got the bartender pedigree anyone is looking for ( experience, age, appearance, party animal, entertainer, some flair, etc. ), i worked in the biggest clubs here and i'm basically looking for more !!! ( also anticipating to see tannehill's first snaps as a fin )))

Hey JT!!!! where the hell ya been?? Incarcerated???

Thought you were a French - Scottish Canuck??? (probably better to stress the Scottish side down here as your provincial countrymen don't have the best reputations for generosity when it comes to tipping).

Can't give you any specific leads although heaven knows, if there are a large cluster of bars, clubs, lounges and hotels anywhere it'll be down in SoBe. However, Hollywood is well known as a homebase for a large population of winter Quebecians, where some signs are even in French. Since that broadwalk has been going through an ambitious regentrification and hotels are being renovated and new ones planned, that might be an area where being able to translate the french order version of a Shirley Temple might prove helpful, n'est-ce pa?

Here's a site you should keep checking.. I even see a current Beachcomber SoBe bartender job open:
    http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/li...+florida%2C+fl

Craigslist always listings for hospitality people including bartenders: here's a recent list:
    http://miami.craigslist.org/search/?...der&catAbb=jjj

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Believe In Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    canada, Qc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Hey JT!!!! where the hell ya been?? Incarcerated???

Thought you were a French - Scottish Canuck??? (probably better to stress the Scottish side down here as your provincial countrymen don't have the best reputations for generosity when it comes to tipping).

Can't give you any specific leads although heaven knows, if there are a large cluster of bars, clubs, lounges and hotels anywhere it'll be down in SoBe. However, Hollywood is well known as a homebase for a large population of winter Quebecians, where some signs are even in French. Since that broadwalk has been going through an ambitious regentrification and hotels are being renovated and new ones planned, that might be an area where being able to translate the french order version of a Shirley Temple might prove helpful, n'est-ce pa?

Here's a site you should keep checking.. I even see a current Beachcomber SoBe bartender job open:
    http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/li...+florida%2C+fl

Craigslist always listings for hospitality people including bartenders: here's a recent list:
    http://miami.craigslist.org/search/?...der&catAbb=jjj

you have a great memory Vaark ! I am half scottish half french, but being born and raised here made me more of a quebecer than anything hahaha... I know we don't carry along the best reputation down in florida but on the other hand i'm just being honest !

thank you for the two links and i'll definitely check out Hollywood if I don't make it in South Beach (which is actually my main destination )

I'm leaving in 2 weeks approx. Can't wait to go see trainning camp and everything, hope to see you down there bro !

( BTW I haven't been on finheaven for awhile for many reasons, the main one being my ex-fiancee trying to lure me away from my passion for sports, no wonder I left her :lmao: ) GO DOLPHINS !
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JT-forpresident View Post

Well, that's kinda debatable.

Where 'ya been, brother?????
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good luck!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    VIPeezy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Un Quebecois a Miami? When i fly down to catch a game this year i just might hit you up and find out where you're bartending.
    Sig courtesy of @dolfan565

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Believe In Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    canada, Qc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Well, that's kinda debatable.

Where 'ya been, brother?????

I've been busy hitting my head with my remote control every night the Montreal Canadiens played...

Seriously though i've been handling a lot of stuff in my personal and professional life and it's just time for a change, south beach is going to be amazing and i'm looking forward to bartend in the amazing clubs/bars over there... I want to make this city my home hehe

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Un Quebecois a Miami? When i fly down to catch a game this year i just might hit you up and find out where you're bartending.

**** yeah son !

try and come when the habs play the panthers for some double header action
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So JT, do we get an update? Did you make it down to SoBe?
    Quote Quote