Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to take Psychedelics

1. -11
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rob has forgotten more about drugs than I know.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    http://www.erowid.org/

great site with thousands of trip reports on any drug you can imagine

Psilocybin page:
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushroo..._effects.shtml
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I forgot to put this in to the original analysis, but in my experience, psilocybin is a diuretic, so you may have to piss more than usual. Don't let that stop you from keeping well hydrated though, drink plenty of water or healthy juices, but I'd advise you stay away from sugary drinks like coke.

COMBINING DRUGS:

To the coffee users, I don't drink coffee, I have no idea how the two of these would interact. The cautious side of me would lean towards staying away from it if you can (just because it makes you a bit jittery), at least until you start to come down. Certainly though there's nothing physically harmful about mixing the two.

To the alcohol enthusiasts, I've never done mushrooms with alcohol. I have, however, done LSD with alcohol in small quantity (a few heinekens, weed as well). It didn't seem to have much affect, other than maybe lessening the effects of the LSD slightly. The timing aspect of this is important I think though, I'd recommend waiting at least till about 2-3 hours into the trip, or whenever you sense your on the come down, rather than the come-up. Again though, both of these substances act as diuretics, so you'll probably be pissing like a race-horse.

To the experienced potheads, smoke up. Beforehand, the beginning, middle, end, afterwards, it's all good. How I usually do it, is that I pre-roll about 5-6 joints, and then I smoke 1 or 2 of them about 45 minutes after I've taken the psilocybin, and that usually does the trick. I normally don't feel the desire to smoke during the peak, but I have in the past. Then during the come down I'll smoke furiously, usually whatever joints I have left, and then I might even break out the bong.

IF YOU ARE ON PRESCRIPTION DRUGS LIKE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS OR WHATEVER, it's probably best to stay away. There are too many different types of prescription drugs with too many side-effects that I don't know about. I have heard however, that small doses of Xanax can be used to dramatically lessen the effects of a trip, I can't verify that though.

To those of you who enjoy MDMA, the act of combining mdma with psilocybin is called "trolling" from what I've been told, and the act of combining mdma with lsd is called "candy flipping", or "hippy-flipping", it has a lot of names. I've done mdma a few times, but never in concert with either psilocybin or lsd. The timing of when you take them is important though as I understand, because MDMA comes on a lot quicker than lsd or psilocybin do. I've heard you want to wait about about 45mins to an hour after taking the psilocybin or lsd before you take the mdma, so that both of them can peak at the same time. If this is your first time with either of these drugs though, than don't mix them and just do one or the other.

As for all you other heathens of cocaine, speed, heroine, or whatever else have you, I highly recommend you don't mix any of these with psychedelics.

----------

I can't stress this enough, if you do not absolutely know what your taking, don't take it. You do NOT want to get the wrong species of mushroom, some of the non-hallucinogenic variety are highly poisonous, even deadly.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Soul Rebel