Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Patriot Biased Media???

1. -1
    Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PERFECTVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION Patriot Biased Media???

I tried to stay quiet as long as I could but I can't stand it anymore. My hatred for the Patriots and their obnoxious fans runs very, very deep. I try to be objective but I really can't see it. I can't see the main NFL media outlets being objective and unbiased. First off, let me start with the NFL NETWORK. I turn it on tonight and who do I see on the panel? Patriots, Patriots Patriots! Heath Evans mentions Bill Belichick in about every segment he comments on. Then there's Willie McGinest and newbie and the best holding tackle in the NFL the past eight years in Matt Light! I mean there are no other player they can hire to join their team on NFL Network besides Patriot players? Even the the ladies they hire there are Patriot affiliates. Kara Henderson was the beat writer for the Patriots and now on NFL Network. NFL.COM has Patriot news daily. Then there's NFL 32 on ESPN, you might as well call that the PATRIOT STATION. There is almost a daily story on the Patriots and Tom Brady. Then you have Tedy Bruschi and Wendi Nix doing the NFL 32. Wendi Nix was another beat writer for the Patriots before going to ESPN. I don't have to tell you about Bruschi he's just a pompous ass like all ex- Patriot players and fans are. Then there's PRO FOOTBALL TALK. Most of the writers like Josh Alper, Michael David Smith and former writer Gregg Rosenthal (now with NFL.COM) are all Patriot fan writers. Smith and Rosenthal admitted they were Patriot fans on the Big O show about a year ago, and it shows in their blogs and articles they write daily. Then there's Mike Florio of PFT and NBC Sunday Night Football in America. He's bashes the Dolphins in about every article he writes and there is absolutely no journalistic integrity or unbiased views in their articles. Peter King only writes about Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Then there's CBS, which covers the AFC. I know I might be grasping at straws with this argrument, but there is no doubt in my mind Jim Nantz is a Patriot fan. He calls most of their games yearly and two years ago when they lost to the Jets in the playoffs.....I swear he was about to cry!!! Sorry for the rant, but I just get sick of all the Patriot Biased reporting that I truly believe is REAL!!!!
    The Jarvis Landry ERA has begun!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep I have noticed it too, absolute **** and no one seems to care. No matter what they do, the Patriots are always doing the right thing according to the media.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Patriots have been the premiere franchise for a decade. Of course they're going to be loved by the media.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by KippyIA1354 View Post
    I tried to stay quiet as long as I could but I can't stand it anymore. My hatred for the Patriots and their obnoxious fans runs very, very deep. I try to be objective but I really can't see it. I can't see the main NFL media outlets being objective and unbiased. First off, let me start with the NFL NETWORK. I turn it on tonight and who do I see on the panel? Patriots, Patriots Patriots! Heath Evans mentions Bill Belichick in about every segment he comments on. Then there's Willie McGinest and newbie and the best holding tackle in the NFL the past eight years in Matt Light! I mean there are no other player they can hire to join their team on NFL Network besides Patriot players? Even the the ladies they hire there are Patriot affiliates. Kara Henderson was the beat writer for the Patriots and now on NFL Network. NFL.COM has Patriot news daily. Then there's NFL 32 on ESPN, you might as well call that the PATRIOT STATION. There is almost a daily story on the Patriots and Tom Brady. Then you have Tedy Bruschi and Wendi Nix doing the NFL 32. Wendi Nix was another beat writer for the Patriots before going to ESPN. I don't have to tell you about Bruschi he's just a pompous ass like all ex- Patriot players and fans are. Then there's PRO FOOTBALL TALK. Most of the writers like Josh Alper, Michael David Smith and former writer Gregg Rosenthal (now with NFL.COM) are all Patriot fan writers. Smith and Rosenthal admitted they were Patriot fans on the Big O show about a year ago, and it shows in their blogs and articles they write daily. Then there's Mike Florio of PFT and NBC Sunday Night Football in America. He's bashes the Dolphins in about every article he writes and there is absolutely no journalistic integrity or unbiased views in their articles. Peter King only writes about Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Then there's CBS, which covers the AFC. I know I might be grasping at straws with this argrument, but there is no doubt in my mind Jim Nantz is a Patriot fan. He calls most of their games yearly and two years ago when they lost to the Jets in the playoffs.....I swear he was about to cry!!! Sorry for the rant, but I just get sick of all the Patriot Biased reporting that I truly believe is REAL!!!!
    It's May. What's the point in watching the NFL Network or anything that has to do with the NFL?

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I personally hate the jets 10x more than the pats. At least the pats deserve the attention they get. They have won more superbowls this century than we have playoff games. The pats are year in year out superbowl contenters, they have one of the best owners, best coach, best QB, in the league. They are the model of what we hope to become. They are to us now what we were to them through the 70s and 80s. It sucks, but all things come to an end, the tide will change. Just sit back and understand their run will come to an end.

Any reporter predicting us winning the AFC east, would lose all credibility.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KippyIA1354 View Post
    Let me add salt to your wound by adding one of the most important facts you left out....Roger Godell (the NFL commish) is good buddies with patriots owner Robert Kraft, hence the favoritism in which the Patriots got off lightly in the spygate scandal
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hate the Pats, but if anyone deserves recognition in this league its Tom Brady.

If I have to pick one QB for my team thats currently in the NFL, its going to be Brady over Brees, Manning, and Rodgers.

Its OK. Hes getting older and is beginning his descent. Bill Bellichek better retire once Brady is finished (if he wants to preserve his legacy).
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Good rant but wrong forum....................
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ESPN stands for Eastern Sycophants Patriots Network.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You do realize that Bruschi is actually pretty critical of the Patriots more often than not, right?
    Quote Quote