This is one reason I think he must excell at kick returns and in pass recieving out of the backfield or in the slot. That is the only way he gets his hands on the ball. Spinkle in a few draw plays and screens and let Bush and Thomas do the inside stuff.
This guy is an explosion waiting to happen so the more touches the better.
he should be healthy by PS and show off his Skills.he was playing hurt last season and still put up good numbers. Good thing theres no NFL Lockout to setback the newcomers from developing the right way.
I was excited when he fell to us in the 4th, but I never really watched a lot of highlights on Miller until AFTER he was drafted.
Watching the film, two things stood out quickly
1) Vision - this kid sees the hole quickly, and anticipates tacklers coming in at angles very well.
2) Smoothness. This is difficult to quantify. Yes, he's fast. What caught my eye is that he's EFFORTLESSLY fast. When he's accelerating, his head barely moves. One video I watched suggested he's reminiscent of Clinton Portis. I disagree.
The guy who he reminds me of (and before I get ripped, I'm not COMPARING him to this guy) came tumbling out of some remote corner of my memory.
I said "Holy ####, he runs like Eric Dickerson."
"If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
2015 Mock Draft: Year of The U
1. (Trade down) Denzel Perryman - ILB - UM
2. Phillip Dorsett - WR - UM
2. Duke Johnson - RB - UM
3. Clive Walford - TE - UM
4. Laken Tomlinson - OG - Duke
5. Clayton Geathers - FS - UCF
6. Ladarius Gunter - CB - UM
7. Anthony Chickillo - DE - UM