Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: when you joined finheaven

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks

when you joined finheaven

heck this could be a sticky

i was looking over my preseason schedule post and looked at my stats....join date 3-14-2004...........

so when you joined finheaven your age, favorite fin player, and best fin player.....

we had just come off a 10-6 season in which we swept the jills and jests, our quarterbacking SUCKED but at least ricky ran his ass off. we had seau RIP, and we had the 3 cb tandom of sam, pat and t-buck.

My fav player on the team at the time was chris chambers, our best player was a toss up cause back then we had so many good ones, surtain had 7 picks, ogun had 15 sacks zach had a 153 tackles, tricky ricky had over 1700 APY and 10 TD's.

ima go with zach......so i was 24 when i joined, chambers was my fav player and zach was who i think our best player

so if you're bored, check out your join date, post it and list who you favorite player was at the time and who you thought the best player on the team was.
    Last edited by crumpdaddy; 05-31-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: grammer, your is not youre
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lordy, seems long ago but here goes

Joined 05-22-2002
    Was 26 years old
    This was the year of Ricky, I was all about Ricky Williams but also loved the Surtain/Madison CB Tandem
    Man I have a magazine framed from this year that has Ricky, Jason, Zach and Jay Fiedler on the cover that reads "Ricky Swimming with The Fish".
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Well I joined 7-28-2009 so I was 17 then, and sadly we were coming off the best season that I can distinctly remember in 2008. I mean I was 8 or 9 the last time we won a playoff game, and my memories of those days are kind of cloudy - all I remember is that GW run by Lamar Smith against the Colts. 2008 was by far the most exciting year I can remember, and Ricky and Ronnie were definitely my favorite players that year even though I thought Ronnie was incredibly overrated. He was a human highlight reel, and Chad Pennington showed me the best single year of quarteracking since Marino.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hmm... been following FH since 2008 but didn't officially join till 2010.

Was 23 in 2010. Favorite players Ricky and Ronnie (R&R Express). Best player I guess I'd go with Penny (for one play).
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    congrats on 10 years in on the sight, by the time i joined fielder had started slippin....still think if aj feely had fielders heart and brain we could've been the **** my company gives out tie clips for every 5 years of service, it would be cool if finheavens internet person did that, badges for every 5 years we've been here...you'd have a sweet one for 10 years and heck at least i'd have a 5 year under my name
    Last edited by ROADRUNNER; 05-31-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the game you're talking about miamifinz, lamar smith said he was so exhausted after the game he couldnt get out of bed til tuesday. sucks its been that long but hey maybe reggie bush is ready to run the rock for our next playoff win this year
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm really old.

And I try to forgot 2006 which is when I joined FH I think.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm pretty sure I was a member of FH before 2007 (I was banned once when I was like 13 )

But when I signed up the second time, I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. Now, I'm a senior in college. Crazy stuff
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpdaddy View Post
    heck this could be a sticky

i was looking over my preseason schedule post and looked at my stats....join date 3-14-2004...........

so when you joined finheaven your age, favorite fin player, and best fin player.....

we had just come off a 10-6 season in which we swept the jills and jests, our quarterbacking SUCKED but at least ricky ran his ass off. we had seau RIP, and we had the 3 cb tandom of sam, pat and t-buck.

My fav player on the team at the time was chris chambers, our best player was a toss up cause back then we had so many good ones, surtain had 7 picks, ogun had 15 sacks zach had a 153 tackles, tricky ricky had over 1700 APY and 10 TD's.

ima go with zach......so i was 24 when i joined, chambers was my fav player and zach was who i think our best player

so if you're bored, check out your join date, post it and list who you favorite player was at the time and who you thought the best player on the team was.

you did not just say sticky?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    u never know like......you're closing in on your 6 year ani, dont think good things happened that year but you didnt let us know? and i was drinking when i thought of post so if its not a sticky my hands might be a lil
    Quote Quote