Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackouts Lifted (?)

1. -1
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Blackouts Lifted (?)

I feel certain that after the Dolphins are featured on the Hard Knocks telecast, that dolfans will get so very fired up that it will be the norm for blackouts to be lifted due to stadium sellouts. For those on a tight budget (me) TV is my sole connection to the games. Lifting blackouts, all of 'em, will have me in a state of pure bliss.

A man can always hope for the positives.
    -

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Plenty of streams online to view the game regardless of black out. Just takes some googling.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Season tickets are so cheap. There is no reason to not buy them if you live anywhere near Miami.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A&O View Post
    I feel certain that after the Dolphins are featured on the Hard Knocks telecast, that dolfans will get so very fired up that it will be the norm for blackouts to be lifted due to stadium sellouts. For those on a tight budget (me) TV is my sole connection to the games. Lifting blackouts, all of 'em, will have me in a state of pure bliss. A man can always hope for the positives.
    I am sick and tired of them allowing games on TV when they should be blacked out. Black out some games down there and watch attendance improve. I am from Miami and I see you are in Miami. I know exactly how you feel, as I felt this way to. Always keeping your fingers crossed that the game will be on. Well, I hope they sell out every game and you do get to see your team play home games. But if that stadium is not sold out 72 hours before kickoff, I say black it out. And keep blacking it out until attendance allows games to be broadcast locally.
    When was the last time they blocked out a game in Miami? I remember one back in the 80's. So what are you concerned about anyway. Help your team and go to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfanlite View Post
    Plenty of streams online to view the game regardless of black out. Just takes some googling.
    You are a better man than me. Or much smarter.
    First. I have never watched a free NFL game unless it was on network TV. Or it was a pre-season game. So please share with us the magic you speak of. I have never found any free regular season games on the internet?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    any season tixx holders who regularly post on this site? i bought mine this year, and although I'm sitting up in the nosebleeds, i plan on buying fan-vision to follow the action of every nfl game... (its like having Sunday Ticket on an Ipad) Just to be at every dolphin home game this year will be exciting. I got in early for season tixx @ $25/seat/game, not a bad price if all your aiming for is the atmosphere of the NFL stadium on Sunday. The fact that i live just 35 min north, right off the turnpike is gravy. hopefully we can throw some pretty awesome tailgate parties and watch our Phins win their way to the playoffs! Also, what restaurants/sports bars are in the area for people to post game/watch the other match ups?
    Brent Grimes: I have never been a free agent. I picked Miami because they are building something great here and I want to be a part of it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    First, when was the last time there was a blackout? Second, win games. FINALLY addressing the most important position in football after more than a decade has us on the right track to doing that. I'm sure Hard Knocks won't hurt though.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Calebra View Post
    I am sick and tired of them allowing games on TV when they should be blacked out. Black out some games down there and watch attendance improve. I am from Miami and I see you are in Miami. I know exactly how you feel, as I felt this way to. Always keeping your fingers crossed that the game will be on. Well, I hope they sell out every game and you do get to see your team play home games. But if that stadium is not sold out 72 hours before kickoff, I say black it out. And keep blacking it out until attendance allows games to be broadcast locally.
    When was the last time they blocked out a game in Miami? I remember one back in the 80's. So what are you concerned about anyway. Help your team and go to a game.

First. I have never watched a free NFL game unless it was on network TV. Or it was a pre-season game. So please share with us the magic you speak of. I have never found any free regular season games on the internet?
    mr ross you were warned about this b4 stop all the fan bashing
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfanlite View Post
    Cool.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am a disabled fellow so my funds are very low - rock bottom. Manic Depressent.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Calebra View Post

Either you haven't looked or aren't very good at using google. Besides naming sites on here gets you warned so you're just gonna have to live without knowing.
    Quote Quote