Jeez, man. Never bet with your heart...especially when it's for thousands of dollars.
On paper the Texans are probably the toughest team on our schedule, besides the two games against New England.
I think we can take TWO from the Bills, and win at least one from the Jets....so that is three wins.
We can get FIVE more wins out of the rest of the games.....Raiders, Cardinals, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Titans, Seahawks, Niners, Jags....looks at the teams in bolds Quarterbacks.
1. DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
4. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Mich State
5. Clayton Geathers, S, UCF or Adrian Amos, Penn State
5. Robert Myers, G, Tenn State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State
almost never bet with your favorite team if u cant think with head
Faux News making people dumber and less informed by the minute.
I hope your family hates you forever.