Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Santonio Holmes removes himself from practice

  1. -21
    LikeUntoGod's Avatar
    The Oracle

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    3,498
    vCash:
    2451
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This happened a week ago.

    This is Jet's football....This should be S Holmes's last season as a Jets.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Kinzua's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    1,309
    vCash:
    1448
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUntoGod View Post
    This happened a week ago.

    This is Jet's football....This should be S Holmes's last season as a Jets.
    Because they back-loaded his contract, a lot of Holmes's guaranteed money hasn't been paid yet. It would cost like $9-10 million if the Jests cut him loose this year. It might cost several million to get rid of him next year, too. I don't know if the Jests would take a cap hit if they traded him, but no team is going to take on his contract with his lack of production.

    I think Santonio will continue to plague the Jests until his contract is finished.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Jetsfan0099's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    813
    vCash:
    1117
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL its hilarious how many Jets topics come up on here, nothing about the Bills or Patriots. Holmes was away in Germany, he comes back and injures his hamstring. Not a big deal, its June. As long as hes healthy and ready to go in training camp.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Kinzua's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    1,309
    vCash:
    1448
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan0099 View Post
    LOL its hilarious how many Jets topics come up on here, nothing about the Bills or Patriots. Holmes was away in Germany, he comes back and injures his hamstring. Not a big deal, its June. As long as hes healthy and ready to go in training camp.
    That's because a certain Jets fan always has to have the last word. I'll let you figure out who that is.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,798
    vCash:
    32426
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    Because they back-loaded his contract, a lot of Holmes's guaranteed money hasn't been paid yet. It would cost like $9-10 million if the Jests cut him loose this year. It might cost several million to get rid of him next year, too. I don't know if the Jests would take a cap hit if they traded him, but no team is going to take on his contract with his lack of production.

    I think Santonio will continue to plague the Jests until his contract is finished.
    They would ahve saved a boatload if they cut him in March, they didn't. he's here long term unless something strange happens.

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

    Last edited by NY8123; 06-22-2012 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Annoyance
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Santonio Holmes
    By Roman529 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 05:07 PM
  2. Santonio holmes??
    By FinFan72 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 11:09 AM
  3. Santonio Holmes
    By WCUgodsmacked13 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 01:59 PM
  4. Santonio Holmes
    By WCUgodsmacked13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:55 PM
  5. Santonio Holmes.
    By Bjorn in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •