Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 23 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 224

Thread: Rex Ryan Looks Depleted...

  1. -1
    phinasota's Avatar
    Bleed Aqua

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    1,141
    vCash:
    4389
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

    LMAO Rex Ryan Looks Depleted...

    I just watched a rex ryan interview on espn nfl live. He looked almost identicle to sparano in his last year as our hc. he looked down, exauhsted, and just beat. He didn't know what to say about his players, sanchez and tebow. Just kept repeating himself and stumbling over his words, nothing really positive to say. Hinted thathis team isn't a cohesive unit when mentioning his receivers making good catches. A way different looking and sounding hc then when he first got there. I guess sucking worse every year since he got there has caught up to him. I love it!

    We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    JETSJETSJETS's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    909
    vCash:
    1140
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinasota View Post
    I guess sucking worse every year since he got there has caught up to him. I love it!
    Seriously? He had one bad season and he's considered "sucking worse every year"?? Sucking worse would be winning the division in one year, then going 7-9, 7-9 and 4-9 in the following seasons. Yeah Sparano sucked as a Dolphins HC. So did Bill Belichick as a Browns HC.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Dolfan5000's Avatar
    Mark my words, I'll get mine

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    3,733
    vCash:
    1984
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When you trade for Tim Tebow and hire Tony Sparano to be your OC that should speak volumes enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    Writing good things about Zach Thomas is like writing good things about Jesus. I could write, but really every one knows.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    phinasota's Avatar
    Bleed Aqua

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    1,141
    vCash:
    4389
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Seriously? He had one bad season and he's considered "sucking worse every year"?? Sucking worse would be winning the division in one year, then going 7-9, 7-9 and 4-9 in the following seasons. Yeah Sparano sucked as a Dolphins HC. So did Bill Belichick as a Browns HC.
    Uh yeah seriously. How havent they been getting worse every year? Check your offensive stats each year since he's been there. You have a coach making unrealistic predictions like winning a superbowl and talking mad **** to looking like he did yesterday... he knows theres no cohesion on his team and he created that atmosphere. And he knows it. He allowed it to get to this point where you all are at now and its not a very good point to be at. Im not saying the jets are doomed, even though i would love for you guys to be, im just saying its getting pretty bad up there in NYC for thee jests.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,810
    vCash:
    2125
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Seriously? He had one bad season and he's considered "sucking worse every year"?? Sucking worse would be winning the division in one year, then going 7-9, 7-9 and 4-9 in the following seasons. Yeah Sparano sucked as a Dolphins HC. So did Bill Belichick as a Browns HC.
    As much as it pains me, I have to agree with the Jets fan on this one. They did make to back to back APPEARANCES in the AFC championship game. But to say they have gotten worse each year is just a little TOO homerish. That's not to say he isn't worn out from trying to get this year's team to gel, I believe that. But they had one bad season under Ryan, that doesn't constitute as getting worse each season.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,957
    vCash:
    9063
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He looks fatter than ever.

    Probably all of that high-calorie Tebow he's been slurping recently.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by phinasota View Post
    Uh yeah seriously. How havent they been getting worse every year? Check your offensive stats each year since he's been there. You have a coach making unrealistic predictions like winning a superbowl and talking mad **** to looking like he did yesterday... he knows theres no cohesion on his team and he created that atmosphere. And he knows it. He allowed it to get to this point where you all are at now and its not a very good point to be at. Im not saying the jets are doomed, even though i would love for you guys to be, im just saying its getting pretty bad up there in NYC for thee jests.
    Did we get worse last year? of course, we had ONE bad year(at 8-8 which you guys haven't seen in years) but to say we got worse each year is just silly.

    How is 9-7 title game app to 11-5 title game app getting worse?

    I get that you guys hate the Jets and want these things to happen but man you guys are dreaming.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    He looks fatter than ever.

    Probably all of that high-calorie Tebow he's been slurping recently.
    Have you actually seen him recently? He's wasting away to nothing. He's thinner than ever.

    Attached Images
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    phinasota's Avatar
    Bleed Aqua

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    1,141
    vCash:
    4389
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    As much as it pains me, I have to agree with the Jets fan on this one. They did make to back to back APPEARANCES in the AFC championship game. But to say they have gotten worse each year is just a little TOO homerish. That's not to say he isn't worn out from trying to get this year's team to gel, I believe that. But they had one bad season under Ryan, that doesn't constitute as getting worse each season.
    Ok, let me clear this up a little. I was mainly talking about the team being a "team". Each year since he's been there they have been getting worse in that aspect and last year all that came to light. But because of the lack of teamsmanship... and the right leadership, there are going to get worse every year and I think they have. In 09 the jets shoulda shoulda lost that game to the chargers. Sanchez only threw for a hundred yards. If the chargers kicker didnt miss all those field goals the jets lose. the d won that game not the o. they barely eeked by the colts in 2010. sanchez didnt even throw a td in that game. a friggan field goal won it. and last year they didnt make it. the d is good thats for sure, but the offense has not really lived up to the names on paper.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,957
    vCash:
    9063
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looks like junc got an A in Photoshop class.

    Can you photoshop a couple of Super Bowl trophies in Sanchez's hands?

    Use big brother Eli as a template.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by phinasota View Post
    Ok, let me clear this up a little. I was mainly talking about the team being a "team". Each year since he's been there they have been getting worse in that aspect and last year all that came to light. But because of the lack of teamsmanship... and the right leadership, there are going to get worse every year and I think they have. In 09 the jets shoulda shoulda lost that game to the chargers. Sanchez only threw for a hundred yards. If the chargers kicker didnt miss all those field goals the jets lose. the d won that game not the o. they barely eeked by the colts in 2010. sanchez didnt even throw a td in that game. a friggan field goal won it. and last year they didnt make it. the d is good thats for sure, but the offense has not really lived up to the names on paper.
    Sanchez played well in that SD game, he made big plays to help us win. Rivers had much better #s, he was better than Rivers that day.

    kaeding missed 2 makeable FGs, if he makes 1 the game plays out differently b/c late the Jets would have been up 17-10 instead of 17-7 and wouldn't have been in prevent mode allowing SD to score a TD.

    He didn't throw a TD against Indy, he only led them to the GW FG on the road taking over w/ less than a minute to play getting a chip shot FG for his K.

    What does all this have to do w/ the team getting worse? How do you get worse going from 9-7 title game app to 11-5 title game app beating an even better team in the div rd more convincingly than the year before?

    The team had one bad year, that's it. We'll see this year if it is a trend or a 1 year thing. If I was betting man I'd bet one year thing, this team is going to be really good barring disastrous injuries.

    ---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Looks like junc got an A in Photoshop class.

    Can you photoshop a couple of Super Bowl trophies in Sanchez's hands?

    Use big brother Eli as a template.
    Much like Rex losing weight Sanchez will have a SB trophy in his hands at some point. Through 3 years Eli had zero playoff wins, Sanchez has 4. Give the man time.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Matt Ryan , Ryan Mallett and Ryan
    By craps in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
  2. Tebow may face depleted Dolphins secondary
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 05:12 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 05:51 PM
  4. Depleted Patriots' Samuel, Wilson out against Packers
    By bobsanders12 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 05:04 AM
  5. Depleted Patriots' Samuel, Wilson out against Packers
    By bobsanders12 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •