Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Players loving Philbin, Kevin Burnett recalls Sparano's quote

1. -101
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    What isn't a fact about the following statement:

The Jets were better than the Giants in 2 of the last 3 seasons? That's an indisputable FACT, I'm sorry it bothers you guys so much. It's sad how you guys have to lacth on to another team to try and make us look bad b/c your team has been so horrible.
    Sure they're facts. But during those three years the Giants have been better over all just because of the FACT that they won a Super Bowl in those three years. A fact that you always try to diminish by taking shots at the Giants talent.

That being said, did someone say something "bad" about the Taco or the Foot Monger to bring you into this thread? Because this thread started out as a feel good story about the Phins that spiraled into another thread where you have to get the last word.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Sure they're facts. But during those three years the Giants have been better over all just because of the FACT that they won a Super Bowl in those three years. A fact that you always try to diminish by taking shots at the Giants talent.

That being said, did someone say something "bad" about the Taco or the Foot Monger to bring you into this thread? Because this thread started out as a feel good story about the Phins that spiraled into another thread where you have to get the last word.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I have repeatedly said overall in the 3 years the Giants get the edge b/c of the SB win, I don't know what more I can say? Where have I tried to diminish their talent?

After making up stuff you perceived I say yout ake a shot at me for being in the thread. If you want to see my participation go back and read the early posts in the thread.

I don't need the last word, I need the truth and when folks like you lie I will post the truth.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I apologize for dealing in FACTS.
    You do realize that anything discussed in whether a team is elite or not is all opinion right? You may use facts to show your views but it's 100% opinion. Are you this delusional in other phases in your life too?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

What isn't a fact about the following statement:

The Jets were better than the Giants in 2 of the last 3 seasons? That's an indisputable FACT, I'm sorry it bothers you guys so much. It's sad how you guys have to lacth on to another team to try and make us look bad b/c your team has been so horrible.
    There's no latching on to any other team. I could give a **** about the N.Y. Giants. The Jets went further than the Giants did twice. This is true. It's also true that the Giants have been to and won more Super Bowls in the last five years than the Jets have in their entire history.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I don't need the last word, I need the truth and when folks like you lie I will post the truth.
    Has one lie been told in this entire thread? You really confuse opinion with reality

Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You do realize that anything discussed in whether a team is elite or not is all opinion right? You may use facts to show your views but it's 100% opinion. Are you this delusional in other phases in your life too?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

There's no latching on to any other team. I could give a **** about the N.Y. Giants. The Jets went further than the Giants did twice. This is true. It's also true that the Giants have been to and won more Super Bowls in the last five years than the Jets have in their entire history.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Has one lie been told in this entire thread? You really confuse opinion with reality
    we aren't discussing who is elite right now, we are discussing the Jets and Giants and the facts tell us the jets have been better 2 of the 3 seasons.

Absolutely lies have been told, I have said over and over again the Giants get the edge for thr 3 years overall b/c of the SB win and you guys are acting like I havemn't said that. he also said I took a shot at the Giants talent- where did I do that?
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I find it amazing how the people who support sparano are the same football know nothings who love matt moore and think the dolphins are playoff bound this season.
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The jets have had far superior teams talent-wise. Obviously the giants have an awesome D line and a way better quarterback but in pre season polls the jets were almost always ranked ahead of the giants. This is why rexy is on the hot seat. Overrated coach who married his jets tenure to a horrible 1st round quaterback.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    we aren't discussing who is elite right now, we are discussing the Jets and Giants and the facts tell us the jets have been better 2 of the 3 seasons.
    The Jets had better years in 2009 and 2010. Yep.

The Giants had the best year in 2011. Yep.

Absolutely lies have been told, I have said over and over again the Giants get the edge for thr 3 years overall b/c of the SB win and you guys are acting like I havemn't said that. he also said I took a shot at the Giants talent- where did I do that?
    You're lying by saying 'you guys'. I didn't say **** about that
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    The Jets had better years in 2009 and 2010. Yep.

The Giants had the best year in 2011. Yep.

You're lying by saying 'you guys'. I didn't say **** about that
    Don't have a gulity conscience, I wasn't necessarily talking about you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    This thread is outta here.

Tired of every thread getting off topic of what the original OP stated and going into a Jets thread.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Elite!

Catch!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields