Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 146

Thread: Why do non-believers rule the "RELIGION" forum here?...

  1. -71
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,729
    vCash:
    33857
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    well the flood story isnt' exclusive to the bible. in fact a lot of the old testment can be found in other culture's beliefs/history. Just as christmas was started to lessen the druid hold, so to has some of the history of other cultures been taken in.

    I don't think there are questions that are unanswerable. I do think we don't know how to ask them.
    Well, then it's a good thing we're living on the computer that will generate the question of the meaning of life of which 42 is the answer.

    But perhaps, just to humor me, you could try expounding on your point.

    ---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Calm down rob. Its not like hes gonna watch your videos. He might learn something and he had already stated he wants nothing to do with that.
    Amazing, isn't it, how people who claim so fervently to know often disdain learning, as if the two were somehow unrelated?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,359
    vCash:
    7737
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Calm down rob. Its not like hes gonna watch your videos. He might learn something and he had already stated he wants nothing to do with that.
    He also misrepresented my position, which isn't surprising considering he didn't read any of it.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    LOL, you go girl.
    Yep. Clearly not a very good Christian.





    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,729
    vCash:
    33857
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yep. Clearly not a very good Christian.
    Actually misogyny keeps very much with Christian tradition.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yep. Clearly not a very good Christian.
    What part of I have my OWN Christian religion now did you not understand?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,451
    vCash:
    12
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    What part of I have my OWN Christian religion now did you not understand?
    That doesnt even make sense. You cant have "your own" Christian religion. You either believe in the Bible and that Jesus is the Son of God or you dont. Not much middle ground.




    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    What part of I have my OWN Christian religion now did you not understand?
    Not very Christian of you to not share.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    That doesnt even make sense. You cant have "your own" Christian religion. You either believe in the Bible and that Jesus is the Son of God or you dont. Not much middle ground.
    Why? Because YOU say so? LOL
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,451
    vCash:
    12
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    Why? Because YOU say so? LOL
    No, because its a fact. You cant be a Christian if you dont subscribe to their beliefs. Thats just common sense my man.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    No, because its a fact. You cant be a Christian if you dont subscribe to their beliefs. Thats just common sense my man.
    Where did you get that I don't subscribe to their beliefs?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins fans...watch out..the "TOUCHERFERENCEPTION" Rule is coming!
    By marino2duper73 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:05 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:23 AM
  4. Did Falcons violate "Rooney Rule"?
    By KyPhinfan13 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 12:13 PM
  5. Will the new " Working up gameballs" rule help Pepper?
    By straitg2nite in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •