Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Why do non-believers rule the "RELIGION" forum here?...

1. -101
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli_Manning View Post
    Atheism is the biggest JOKE ever played on mankind. A building requires a builder. A painting requires a painter. The universe requires a creator. Every single one of you atheists believe in God but deny him so you can continue living in sin such as smoking marijuana and enganging in pre-marital fornication.
    Why can't someone just believe in a higher power (spiritual) and not be confined to an organized religion? I will continue to smoke cannabis though, which a higher power (God as you say) obviously put here for a reason. Who else could of, right?

How do you feel about people who are apart of a relgion but it doesn't worship God? Are they right? Are they wrong? How sure can you be? Well, you can't.

To sit there and say everyone else is wrong is in their beliefs (because there is only God, correct?) is pretty obnoxious. Just because people don't "believe" or in my case "not yet convinced and waiting for something" doesn't somehow make them all pot smoking, horny idiots. Just like I'm sure all Christians aren't happy go lucky believers and do all the right things. Ever seen that family that consistently protests "God hates fags" and "God hates Marines", etc and so on? I know all Christians aren't like that, but a lot of them are also really ****ed up and when they do something wrong they turn to a book to somehow justify it, of course they manipulate the living **** out of what it says.

I hope you were joking otherwise you need a reality check, and not what some book told you that was re-written 1500 times.

ps - Who created God? Photoshop?
    Last edited by FinsNCanes; 08-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Atheists suck! (I may be drunk watching the Pirates now).
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    A pirates fan with faith

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Quote  

4. -104
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know, right? With all of our words and critical thinking.

This thread is spiraling pretty bad (as most in this forum do, hence why I don't come here often), I guess I just want to say one thing. As a moralistic atheist (who, FYI, Eli_Manning, has no interest in smoking pot), it frustrates me when people prejudge me based on my lack of belief. As a result, I try not to do the same to those who have beliefs. But when people have such an arrogant display of ignorance and refuse to even engage in a dialogue THEY started (CashInFist, I'm talking to you), I have trouble not seeing moronic and uneducated comments like "where did outer space come from," in a broader context. That context being: there is an indirect correlation between education level and religious zealotry. That means not in your favor, CashInFist.

Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overworkedirish View Post
    I know, right? With all of our words and critical thinking.

This thread is spiraling pretty bad (as most in this forum do, hence why I don't come here often), I guess I just want to say one thing. As a moralistic atheist (who, FYI, Eli_Manning, has no interest in smoking pot), it frustrates me when people prejudge me based on my lack of belief. As a result, I try not to do the same to those who have beliefs. But when people have such an arrogant display of ignorance and refuse to even engage in a dialogue THEY started (CashInFist, I'm talking to you), I have trouble not seeing moronic and uneducated comments like "where did outer space come from," in a broader context. That context being: there is an indirect correlation between education level and religious zealotry. That means not in your favor, CashInFist.

Awww....
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For some of the previous posts. Where does it say that smoking weed is a sin? It's much safer than alcohol, and there are medical benefits plus little to no side effects from long-term usage (unless lung problems from chronic smoking). I'm serious, I've never seen anything against pot in the Bible...

EDIT: CHRISTIAN BIBLE for all the whiners.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    For some of the previous posts. Where does it say that smoking weed is a sin? It's much safer than alcohol, and there are medical benefits plus little to no side effects from long-term usage (unless lung problems from chronic smoking). I'm serious, I've never seen anything against pot in the Bible...
    That guy is just a troll.
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    that guy is just a troll.
    lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks

EDIT: CHRISTIAN BIBLE for all the whiners.
    Didn't Jesus and his followers use cannabis? It was a pretty big thing around that part of the world back then, and was fairly big with the Greeks and Romans. Not so much a receational type substance, but more of a spiritual/medicinal one.
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Didn't Jesus and his followers use cannabis? It was a pretty big thing around that part of the world back then, and was fairly big with the Greeks and Romans. Not so much a receational type substance, but more of a spiritual/medicinal one.
    I think the whole war on weed (tax money) scandal started against the Mexicans bringing it in WAY back in the day right?
    Quote Quote