Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 146

Thread: Why do non-believers rule the "RELIGION" forum here?...

  1. -81
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,343
    vCash:
    4248
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    Where did you get that I don't subscribe to their beliefs?
    Wasnt that implied when you said you followed your own Christian religion? If you subscribed to their beliefs there would be no need for your own.




    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Wasnt that implied when you said you followed your own Christian religion? If you subscribed to their beliefs there would be no need for your own.
    I've been involved in MANY Christian religions. Are you implying that I am stupid?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,343
    vCash:
    4248
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    I've been involved in MANY Christian religions. Are you implying that I am stupid?
    Defensive much?

    I think the word youre looking for is denomination. There is only one Christian religion unless you consider Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as Christian religions.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Defensive much?

    I think the word youre looking for is denomination. There is only one Christian religion unless you consider Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as Christian religions.
    Why do I have to be affiliated with a particular denomination to be a follower of Christ? I'm pretty sure I DO NOT have to do that to go to Heaven...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,343
    vCash:
    4248
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    Why do I have to be affiliated with a particular denomination to be a follower of Christ? I'm pretty sure I DO NOT have to do that to go to Heaven...
    You didnt say denomination...you said you followed your own religion while also being a Christian which made zero sense.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,229
    vCash:
    6919
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    What part of I have my OWN Christian religion now did you not understand?
    Could you clarify/expound upon what you mean by this?

    Are you saying you've devised your own unique sect of Christianity? What makes your particular sect different from the others? & What have you decided to call it?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Could you clarify/expound upon what you mean by this?

    Are you saying you've devised your own unique sect of Christianity? What makes your particular sect different from the others? & What have you decided to call it?
    Yes. I did. I agree with the Catholics that some sins are worse than others (Venial vs Mortal) but I disagree with their stance that Priests can not marry. There are others, but you get the gist...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,229
    vCash:
    6919
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    Yes. I did. I agree with the Catholics that some sins are worse than others (Venial vs Mortal) but I disagree with their stance that Priests can not marry. There are others, but you get the gist...
    Interesting. Thanks for clarifying.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    CashInFist's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    3,967
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for clarifying.
    No prob bro, you were just like too much info at once. That's the only reason i didn't want to dig any deeper into your posts. Information overload, LOL...
    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CashInFist View Post
    Where did you get that I don't subscribe to their beliefs?
    You're a Pagan? Cool.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins fans...watch out..the "TOUCHERFERENCEPTION" Rule is coming!
    By marino2duper73 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:05 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:23 AM
  4. Did Falcons violate "Rooney Rule"?
    By KyPhinfan13 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 12:13 PM
  5. Will the new " Working up gameballs" rule help Pepper?
    By straitg2nite in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •