Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

1. -31
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.
    That subtle move youre talking about was before there was contact. Battier was set when Durant bowled him over...a heck of alot more than Ibaka was when he put Dwyane on his butt in game 4 for no call. Ibaka did not go straight up, shouldve been a block.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    8 player fouls on kg before you stop counting...ha ha...nonsense

anyways i should probably amend my prior paper champions statement somewhat...its not the heats players faults that things have gone the way they have it's the officials...the heat are just taking complete advantage and i mean complete of some really and i mean really terrible officiating...so terrible on some stuff i don't even know how those clowns have jobs

supermarks should stop...he sounds more lost about hoops by the moment...ibaka did go straight up he blocked the shot and wade in typical wade fashion tried to grab hold of him on his way down...that was clean...wade just fell on his back and whined like he does about everything and faked a back injury...ha ha
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    you should stick to what you know...which is comedy
    one thing i gotta ask though, your not an okc fan, your not a heat fan, why is the nba finals such a strong topic for you? why are you so interested? like nublar said, if your not a fan you should have no interest in who wins. Maybe watch it yea, but the result should not matter for you. are you a lebron fan that got heart broken about the "decision" on espn?
    Quote Quote  

4. -34

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    one thing i gotta ask though, your not an okc fan, your not a heat fan, why is the nba finals such a strong topic for you? why are you so interested? like nublar said, if your not a fan you should have no interest in who wins. Maybe watch it yea, but the result should not matter for you. are you a lebron fan that got heart broken about the "decision" on espn?
    i'm a basketball fan...and nothing irks me more than an uneven playing field...like i said this finals could have been epic had the officiating not been so damn one sided...it just looks like thats what the nba wants...

as for lebron he's the best player in the league by a mile...but i want him to earn it...not be bailed out so much on soft contact and what not...he's earning a lot this postseason but the one sided officiating is really helping...if he was getting treated the way durant has this finals you guys would be shouting from the roof tops about it...i wouldn't blame you...its been that bad
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Storage Wars is still going on?
    I am sorry if you were offended that I am not a basketball fan or a Heat fan. Wooo hooo Go Heat! Better?

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    holy hell...an honest nba heat fan maybe...answer me this buddy have the heat gotten the whistle in this series or what??? ...i guess the nba wants okc to wait its turn
    Heat have probably gotten a call or two. I won't go into detail regarding every foul. You could do that for every possesion just like offensive holding in the NFL. Ding Ding Ding, you got it right. It's the NBA, of course they want the Heat to win. OKC has to pay their dues this year and then they get some call next year. Last year it was Dallas's turn. Just seems to be the way it works. Which is why I don't watch too much NBA anymore. It is pretty much rigged IMO.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I am sorry if you were offended that I am not a basketball fan or a Heat fan. Wooo hooo Go Heat! Better?
    I've inspired you.

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    supermarks should stop...he sounds more lost about hoops by the moment...ibaka did go straight up he blocked the shot and wade in typical wade fashion tried to grab hold of him on his way down...that was clean...wade just fell on his back and whined like he does about everything and faked a back injury...ha ha
    Wade did what? LOL you're either blind or thinking of a different play. Shouldve been called.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Heat have probably gotten a call or two. I won't go into detail regarding every foul. You could do that for every possesion just like offensive holding in the NFL. Ding Ding Ding, you got it right. It's the NBA, of course they want the Heat to win. OKC has to pay their dues this year and then they get some call next year. Last year it was Dallas's turn. Just seems to be the way it works. Which is why I don't watch too much NBA anymore. It is pretty much rigged IMO.
    bingo...i don't know why i do it to myself either...the thunder have to wait their turn...stern is a fraud...i guess i get into it cause it helps shorten the offseason til nfl training camp
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Heck yeah thats the spirit
    Quote Quote