Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

1. -41
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    Wade did what? LOL you're either blind or thinking of a different play. Shouldve been called.
    post a link to it then and lets see who's blind...and i don't mean some shady angle...the broadcast angle
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    8 player fouls on kg before you stop counting...ha ha...nonsense

anyways i should probably amend my prior paper champions statement somewhat...its not the heats players faults that things have gone the way they have it's the officials...the heat are just taking complete advantage and i mean complete of some really and i mean really terrible officiating...so terrible on some stuff i don't even know how those clowns have jobs

supermarks should stop...he sounds more lost about hoops by the moment...ibaka did go straight up he blocked the shot and wade in typical wade fashion tried to grab hold of him on his way down...that was clean...wade just fell on his back and whined like he does about everything and faked a back injury...ha ha
    Typical Wade fashion is garbage.

You guys seen how this dude dresses himself after the game?

Thick rim glasses with no lenses?

Dude should add some lenses so that he can see how silly he looks.

I should teach fashion classes to these clowns.

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm a basketball fan...and nothing irks me more than an uneven playing field...like i said this finals could have been epic had the officiating not been so damn one sided...it just looks like thats what the nba wants...
    If you were a basketball fan you would not be trashing the nba like this, calling conspiracies blah blah, all that nonsense that puts a stain on the game. The nbas has enough of those ppl, a real fan would not side with that nonsense. Yea maybe you can argue the heat got some better calls in 1 of the games, but you know every game is different, some games okc gets the better calls, some the heat, but in the end, talent and athletic ability always prevails.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That subtle move youre talking about was before there was contact. Battier was set when Durant bowled him over...a heck of alot more than Ibaka was when he put Dwyane on his butt in game 4 for no call. Ibaka did not go straight up, shouldve been a block.
    You can't slide your body when the offensive player is in the air. doesn't have anything to do when contact is made.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Typical Wade fashion is garbage.

You guys seen how this dude dresses himself after the game?

Thick rim glasses with no lenses?

Dude should add some lenses so that he can see how silly he looks.

I should teach fashion classes to these clowns.
    typical wade fashion is straight up the truth...always looking to be bailed out by the officials...ALWAYS
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    post a link to it then and lets see who's blind...and i don't mean some shady angle...the broadcast angle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrcjDAJooHA

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

7. -47

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i can't check it on my work comp but i will when i get home...any of you basketball guys want to weigh in...is that a foul on ibaka??? does wade not immediately after the shot is blocked try to reach out and grab ibaka???
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's true...but i'll know better...and that's all that matters to me...

i realize its not the popular opinion around these parts but i've never been one to just go with the grain when my eyes tell me different...

and vaark durants been treated worse in ths finals than manny pacquio was in the tim bradley fight...

the heat and the thunder were the 2 best teams in the league this year but i swear the officiating has been so bad in the heats favor when it mattered that this could have been epic nba finals has turned into a sham...

supermarks westbrook goes to the rim more than any heat player pretty much so that jump shooting argument is garbage...and i wasn't talking about the trips to the basket either...anyways no use in arguing it on the main forum...you homers enjoy your paper championship...although i would at least wait til you actually win tonight before i start popping the bubbly...

hats off to lebron if he wins it...he deserves it...and thats about as far as i can go...looking forward to the nba supposedly invoking a flopping rule so guys like wade and battier have to actually earn things...wade especially
    Since we're on this topic, Wade is and has always followed NBA rules with that move. He has perfected the jumper foul since his second year in the league. Having to change rules because a player is making the leagues rules look like a joke(which they are) is not the players fault.

I'd also like to point out that just because the Heat are this good doesn't mean they're getting help from the league or officiating crew... They're just great
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU
    5. Brandon Thomas - OT/OG - Clemson
    6. Storm Johnson - RB - South Florida
    7. Calvin Barnett - DT - Oklahoma State

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I've inspired you.
    Still not going to watch or really care about the result. Barry, Darrell, Jarrod, Brandi and Dave will be on my TV tonight. YUUUP!

Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    The NBA season is still going on?
    I agree. I'd rather wait around for months reading ****ty Omar Kelly articles, eagerly waiting for the season to start than ever give two ****s about basketball.

With that said I've been watching the nba finals and I'm rooting hard for the Heat
    Quote Quote