Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
It matters because you're bitter. I dont see the media barking about bad calls or officiating determining this series. Believe it or not, the Heat are winning this series because they have excecuted down the stretch and OKC has not. Better defensively, and dont rely on iso ball nearly as much as the thunder do, and theyve been better on the boards despite giving up size. Miami's just better right now.

And c'mon with the Boston-crushed-everything-in-its-path in 2008 talk, didnt they play in some elimination games? And while game 6 vs LA was a laugher(which I LOVED), the rest of the series I recall being fairly tight.
i'm not bitter...did i think the c's got hozed with some of the calls against the heat and the missed stuff yeah i did do i think i'm seeing the same stuff this finals yeah i do...if thats bitter than call it what you want...i just think its poor officiating...so poor its hard not to think somethings up...

as for the run for the c's yeah crushed was a strong word...too strong...they played in a 7 gamer with the hawks i think it was and got it done and after that they played better and better ball the rest of the way...was the lakers series competitive sure but the c's carried the play...the win in la was huge and thats when imo kobe quit...

i would say the heats execution down the stretch has been better and its also been aided...but its not always what happens down the stretch that a game is decided on...durant being out for large chunks of games with bs foul trouble seriously impacts games as it would if lebron was the one having to sit...difference is if bron sat these games would be blow outs...