Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

1. -151
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Can't believe the refs blew out Oklahoma City like that.
    tonight proved the officiating was solid in this series. Clearly tonight the calls favored okc, but as i always say, refs dont decide the game, the players performances do. Look at wade, dude get fouled with westbrook on his back holding him and still makes the layup. Gratifying victory, go heat.
    Quote Quote  

2. -152
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tonight didn't prove **** about the officiating in this series...this series isn't over right now had the game been called close to fairly prior to tonight...i'll go to my grave knowing the thunder got jobbed in games in this series...tonight wasn't one of them...tonight the heat destroyed em...hit like 60 percent from the 3 point line...that's just nuts...

now only a month and a half til football training camp...can't get here fast enough...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -153
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    tonight didn't prove **** about the officiating in this series...this series isn't over right now had the game been called close to fairly prior to tonight...i'll go to my grave knowing the thunder got jobbed in games in this series...tonight wasn't one of them...tonight the heat destroyed em...hit like 60 percent from the 3 point line...that's just nuts...

now only a month and a half til football training camp...can't get here fast enough...
    this thread is for heat fans only
    Quote Quote  

4. -154
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey hoops, how did that RIDICULOUS 3rd foul on Wade look? diving on the floor in the 1st half when Harden lands on him, and WADE gets called? LMFAO. Too bad the refs were all over the Thunder tonight, or the champions wouldve won by 50...

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

5. -155

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    this thread is for heat fans only
    too bad its on a dolphins forum and i'm a dolphin fan...so deal with it
    Quote Quote  

6. -156
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

7. -157
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    too bad its on a dolphins forum and i'm a dolphin fan...so deal with it
    insert a "out of state" dolphins fan in there please. That lets us know something.
    Quote Quote  

8. -158

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    Hey hoops, how did that RIDICULOUS 3rd foul on Wade look? diving on the floor in the 1st half when Harden lands on him, and WADE gets called? LMFAO. Too bad the refs were all over the Thunder tonight, or the champions wouldve won by 50...
    i figured someone would say something about that...its a loose ball you should play thru that stuff...that said wade did dive like way short of the ball for some reason...looked like given how far away he was from the ball and the fact that he never got anywhere near the ball after he was on the ground that he tried to undercut and take out the legs of the thunder guy...

that said thats not 1/10 as bad as some of the garbage i saw called in this series...about the same level though as the ibaka 3rd foul on a loose ball the o ther night...at least ibaka though was near the ball...still play through that crap
    Quote Quote  

9. -159
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i figured someone would say something about that...its a loose ball you should play thru that stuff...that said wade did dive like way short of the ball for some reason...looked like given how far away he was from the ball and the fact that he never got anywhere near the ball after he was on the ground that he tried to undercut and take out the legs of the thunder guy...

that said thats not 1/10 as bad as some of the garbage i saw called in this series...about the same level though as the ibaka 3rd foul on a loose ball the o ther night...at least ibaka though was near the ball...still play through that crap
    There's no way you actually believe any of that, but carry on LOL. Celtic fans bitter hatred tastes like candy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -160

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    insert a "out of state" dolphins fan in there please. That lets us know something.
    now you gotta be in state to be a dolphins fan i guess...get the hell out of here...i could be in asia and still run circles around you when it comes to the dolphins...
    Quote Quote