Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Inspired by the Miami Heat's Championship Run

1. -11
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Ironic that haters are pissing and moaning about a questionable perceived foul on a guy playing for the OKC Carpetbaggers who himself on a more blatant one should have been tossed from the game 3 minutes or so before that!

Agreed. Battier was a stone wall on that play. So egregious.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    History will say otherwise.
    that's true...but i'll know better...and that's all that matters to me...

i realize its not the popular opinion around these parts but i've never been one to just go with the grain when my eyes tell me different...

and vaark durants been treated worse in ths finals than manny pacquio was in the tim bradley fight...

the heat and the thunder were the 2 best teams in the league this year but i swear the officiating has been so bad in the heats favor when it mattered that this could have been epic nba finals has turned into a sham...

supermarks westbrook goes to the rim more than any heat player pretty much so that jump shooting argument is garbage...and i wasn't talking about the trips to the basket either...anyways no use in arguing it on the main forum...you homers enjoy your paper championship...although i would at least wait til you actually win tonight before i start popping the bubbly...

hats off to lebron if he wins it...he deserves it...and thats about as far as i can go...looking forward to the nba supposedly invoking a flopping rule so guys like wade and battier have to actually earn things...wade especially
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    Agreed. Battier was a stone wall on that play. So egregious.

Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Battier was in position but that suttle move forward while Durrant was in the air was what caused the blocking foul. You can't do that and cause contact.

I'm a Heat fan and even I can see that.
    holy hell...an honest nba heat fan maybe...answer me this buddy have the heat gotten the whistle in this series or what??? did durant earn all those fouls he was called for in games 2-3 and took him out of games to have to sit for so damn long??? give it to me straight...how bout every 50/50 call that has gone the heats way the last 3 games...ibaka getting a 3rd foul on a loose ball guys on the ground pretty much there better be blood if you're gonna call a 3rd foul in the first half on that...hardin and lebron trying to establish position on the block garbage calls against hardin with little to no real contact that would give anyone the advantage...hell i've seen battier doing dirtier things against durant not allowing him to catch at the top of the key and elbowing guys as they run thru the lane that has been a whole lot worse than those calls against hardin and no call...

i just wanted the finals to be called straight let the players decide it...we've hardly gotten that especially in games 2-3 and 4 wasn't much better...i guess the nba wants okc to wait its turn
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My my....look what I've done.

Guys, I honestly didn't see this thread turning into this.

It was supposed to be about how the Dolphins have found inspiration; not about how great the Miami Heat are.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    The NBA season is still going on?

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I'm sure you'd know all about it if the Heat were down 3-1.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh gee, cant say i didnt see that coming, yet another thread with hoops crying about officials in the nba finals. The hate for the heat grows everyday around the country. I have seen some miami heat haters but damn, hoops takes it to a hole new level of hate. lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that's true...but i'll know better...and that's all that matters to me...

i realize its not the popular opinion around these parts but i've never been one to just go with the grain when my eyes tell me different...

and vaark durants been treated worse in ths finals than manny pacquio was in the tim bradley fight...

the heat and the thunder were the 2 best teams in the league this year but i swear the officiating has been so bad in the heats favor when it mattered that this could have been epic nba finals has turned into a sham...

supermarks westbrook goes to the rim more than any heat player pretty much so that jump shooting argument is garbage...and i wasn't talking about the trips to the basket either...anyways no use in arguing it on the main forum...you homers enjoy your paper championship...although i would at least wait til you actually win tonight before i start popping the bubbly...

hats off to lebron if he wins it...he deserves it...and thats about as far as i can go...looking forward to the nba supposedly invoking a flopping rule so guys like wade and battier have to actually earn things...wade especially
    I don't know if you root for the Celtics or not, but you sound like me anytime they play a post season game - where the refs empower that dirty, over the line trashing talking POS KG who legitimately should be fouling out every game. Any perceived advantages the Heat supposedly get are dwarfed by what I considered a tainted Boston championship and subsequent playoff year "successes." So I guess "favoritism" is in the eye of the beholder, eh?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    for your sixers it is.
    Last edited by MarshallFin1; 06-21-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Quote