Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandusky guilty

1. -1
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sandusky guilty

45 of 48 counts.

Interestingly enough, the charges he was acquitted of were from the infamous shower/McQueary incident.
    Last edited by COphinphan89; 06-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next coach of our Miami Dolphins!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    45 of 48 counts.

Interestingly enough, the charges he was acquitted of were from the infamous shower/McQueary incident.
    The reason there were 3 acquittals is due to the lack of a identifiable victim, if no one comes forward to say it happened it is pretty hard to get a conviction.

That being said, I'm glad this douchebag got 45 of 48. Bye bye and I hope he gets ass ****ed by some dude named Bo Bo with a 14" wang.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This guy isn't going to make it 5 years before someone kills him. Child molesters are hated in prison, put an old man who molested 48 kids in there, and this guy may not even last a year. Good riddance...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Excellent! On to the next! Those who chose to do nothing are almost as responsible as the piece of **** who did it. They all deserve a good amount of jail time and all of the lawsuits they're about to get hit with, including the school itself.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What amazes me is the all the people that saw him doing this sick sh!t and not doing anything about it. If I came across a man raping a child it would take everything in me to not kill that man.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    What amazes me is the all the people that saw him doing this sick sh!t and not doing anything about it. If I came across a man raping a child it would take everything in me to not kill that man.
    They deserve years of jail time and lawsuits from every victim. Hell, people like that should be prosecuted as sex offenders themselves.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    They deserve years of jail time and lawsuits from every victim. Hell, people like that should be prosecuted as sex offenders themselves.
    Paterno turned out to be a douchebag. All those people protesting and rioting for him are idiots. He could have ended a lot of this if he did the right thing.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Paterno turned out to be a douchebag. All those people protesting and rioting for him are idiots. He could have ended a lot of this if he did the right thing.
    The AD and College VP were the douchebags in this case. They covered this up, Joe reported the incident and then followed up to see what was done. The AD and College VP told security to cover it up, they are two that deserve jail time, only 26 pages of that grand jury testimony have been released to the public, there were hundreds of pages.

You will never convince me that Paterno is nothing more than a great man. At the time of the reports it was nothing more than an accusation that Sandusky committed a crime, Paterno never witnessed the crime but he did pass along the report to the proper people. People are screaming for Paterno to act as the judge and jury and do what? If you heard a report that your best friend was doing something illegal would you confront him or blow him into the police? I'd bet that unless it was murder you'd confront and more than likely trust what your friend had to say about the situation unless you had very sound evidence to counter the person.

Paterno passed along the reports to the AD, Head of Security and College VP and subsequently followed up on it. He did more than what most friends would have done in the same situation. Sandusky is guilty and deserves to rot in hell, Paterno basically lost the will to live from this scandal and died, you tell me who paid the higher price for these heinous crimes?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    The AD and College VP were the douchebags in this case. They covered this up, Joe reported the incident and then followed up to see what was done. The AD and College VP told security to cover it up, they are two that deserve jail time, only 26 pages of that grand jury testimony have been released to the public, there were hundreds of pages.

You will never convince me that Paterno is nothing more than a great man. At the time of the reports it was nothing more than an accusation that Sandusky committed a crime, Paterno never witnessed the crime but he did pass along the report to the proper people. People are screaming for Paterno to act as the judge and jury and do what? If you heard a report that your best friend was doing something illegal would you confront him or blow him into the police? I'd bet that unless it was murder you'd confront and more than likely trust what your friend had to say about the situation unless you had very sound evidence to counter the person.

Paterno passed along the reports to the AD, Head of Security and College VP and subsequently followed up on it. He did more than what most friends would have done in the same situation. Sandusky is guilty and deserves to rot in hell, Paterno basically lost the will to live from this scandal and died, you tell me who paid the higher price for these heinous crimes?
    He should have gone straight to the police when the school administration did nothing. By not doing so, he let more children get molested. No one will ever convince me that Paterno did the right thing. He ****ing knew that little boys were being molested in the same place he built his legacy. If that was me, I'd be livid that Sandusky was desecrating a place I'd built through my blood and tears. Instead, he stood by and let these kids get physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. Bullsh*t he was a great man. A great man would have intervened...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post

Proper people are those guys in uniforms who's job it is to investigate crimes, not college school officials. Paterno is a douche who was most certainly involved in the coverup to save his own ass.
    Quote Quote