Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Well...

1. -1
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Player Well...

...for what it's worth, when we do go south and the playoffs are far out of reach, we will see Ryan Tannehill, that is if he becomes the third QB this year, taking the snaps in those useless final games. Hmm.

And I am ALWAYS the upbeat fan who never doubts that we can reach the playoffs. So this is a first for me...crap.
    -

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly not sure the premise of this thread?

You are predicting we suck already?

You are pissed cause Tannehill isn't going to start/play this season?

You are pissed cause Tannehill IS going to start/play this season?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think he's reacting too all the negative posts from the "experts" that say we haven't a chance too even finish ahead of the Bills. If you don't start the season thinking you can win it all than you have already lost it.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfandenny View Post
    I think he's reacting too all the negative posts from the "experts" that say we haven't a chance too even finish ahead of the Bills. If you don't start the season thinking you can win it all than you have already lost it.

Mark Cuban said it best recently when addressing Skip Bayless: "You're making the assumption that the players care what you (the media) think."

I don't think the Dolphins really give a crap what everyone else thinks. If they execute, they'll be fine. If they don't...they won't.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sarasota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Mark Cuban said it best recently when addressing Skip Bayless: "You're making the assumption that the players care what you (the media) think."

I don't think the Dolphins really give a crap what everyone else thinks. If they execute, they'll be fine. If they don't...they won't.
    I agree with this, but it does make you a little uneasy to hear constant negativity and these guys are only human not machines like we act sometimes, it makes you wonder what effect it really has on there mentality.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    '72 Perfection!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

UGH

Sorry guys...just having a downer of a morning/afternoon.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    damn normally when i start the morning off with a drink im normally more positive. Ill def never get the debbie downer award on this site as much as i think badges are cool. "maybe drunkest poster" or "most fin colored glasses poster" but theys dont exist. If tanne starts this year it'll be because he advanced strongly during camp and preseason or alot of injuries. i dont see it being because we are 2-10 with 4 games to go. Try Killians, that normally puts the aqua glasses on
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crumpdaddy View Post
    damn normally when i start the morning off with a drink im normally more positive. Ill def never get the debbie downer award on this site as much as i think badges are cool. "maybe drunkest poster" or "most fin colored glasses poster" but theys dont exist. If tanne starts this year it'll be because he advanced strongly during camp and preseason or alot of injuries. i dont see it being because we are 2-10 with 4 games to go. Try Killians, that normally puts the aqua glasses on

Sorry, but the I STRONGLY disagree on the bolded part.

The ONLY reason RT starts games this season is if the season is already in the tank and they want to look forward to the future!
    Quote Quote