Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: George Zimmerman Passed Police Lie Detector Test Day After Trayvon Martin Killing

1. -21
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Two cuts and a good amount of bruising and blood does give some credence to getting your head hit into the ground. Especially more than once. I do realize that our heads bleed real easy. Let's say Trayvon never "bashed" his head into the ground. He only punched Zimmerman in the face (which no one debates) and Zimmerman fell back and hit his head. Then why are there 2 cuts on 2 different parts of his head with visible bruising as well? Did he fall back twice?
    Perhaps there was uneven pavement or a rock on the concrete. Or maybe his head bounced. Hard to say but when you listen to his story and look at the small wounds, it doesn't add up and the police documented that. They don't believe him.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

There's clearly two wounds to his head. I would like to see what they looked like a day or 2 afterwards though. The bruising would show if he recieved multiple blows or not. Each blow wouldn't cause a cut but would cause some bruising at least.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

There's clearly two wounds to his head. I would like to see what they looked like a day or 2 afterwards though. The bruising would show if he recieved multiple blows or not. Each blow wouldn't cause a cut but would cause some bruising at least.
    Don't you think that small wound top left is inconsistent with the first cut? More importantly, why don't the police believe him?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

And that really isnot much blood for someone getting their head "bashed" in.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Don't you think that small wound top left is inconsistent with the first cut? More importantly, why don't the police believe him?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

And that really isnot much blood for someone getting their head "bashed" in.
    It could be inconsistent because it's from 2 different blows. One more powerful than the other or maybe the angle of the blows. The first picture is pretty bloody and that one was taken right after the shooting. Like I said before I would like to see pictures of the wounds a day or 2 afterwards. I've been in plenty of fights myself most of them legal, MMA type stuff and I can tell you from exp. that you look the worse a couple days afterwards.

Just to play devil's advocate. If someone punched you in the face knocking you down to the ground. Then got on top of you and started hitting your head into the concrete. Would you fear for your life or bodily injury?
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It could be inconsistent because it's from 2 different blows. One more powerful than the other or maybe the angle of the blows. The first picture is pretty bloody and that one was taken right after the shooting. Like I said before I would like to see pictures of the wounds a day or 2 afterwards. I've been in plenty of fights myself most of them legal, MMA type stuff and I can tell you from exp. that you look the worse a couple days afterwards.

Just to play devil's advocate. If someone punched you in the face knocking you down to the ground. Then got on top of you and started hitting your head into the concrete. Would you fear for your life or bodily injury?
    Of course. But there is nothing to substantiate that happened. Based on your experience, taking a shot to the nose then falling back and striking your head on concrete would pretty much render you unconscious. Having that happen then the bashing being repeated do you think you could extract a gun and shoot?

You still have not answered the questions about the police doubting his fear and injuries being inconsistent with his story. That's damning not to mention Zimmermans lack of credibility.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of course. But there is nothing to substantiate that happened. Based on your experience, taking a shot to the nose then falling back and striking your head on concrete would pretty much render you unconscious. Having that happen then the bashing being repeated do you think you could extract a gun and shoot?

You still have not answered the questions about the police doubting his fear and injuries being inconsistent with his story. That's damning not to mention Zimmermans lack of credibility.
    Depends on the blow. I've been hit in the nose plenty of times. It sucks. I've seen stars on a few occasions. Your instincts usually kick in and you go into survival mode. Which I see easily happening here. From what I've read Zimmerman didn't get knocked out but was definitely suffering from the blows. It's very possible even though he was probably seeing stars that he had the wherewithal to defend himself with his gun. Everything slows done when you get a blow like that.

The police wanted to charge him but couldn't because the DA said there wasn't enough evidence. So it does go both ways. Police have been wrong plenty of times. If there wasn't evidence for self-defense like you have in this case. We wouldn't even be talking about it right now.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Depends on the blow. I've been hit in the nose plenty of times. It sucks. I've seen stars on a few occasions. Your instincts usually kick in and you go into survival mode. Which I see easily happening here. From what I've read Zimmerman didn't get knocked out but was definitely suffering from the blows. It's very possible even though he was probably seeing stars that he had the wherewithal to defend himself with his gun. Everything slows done when you get a blow like that.

The police wanted to charge him but couldn't because the DA said there wasn't enough evidence. So it does go both ways. Police have been wrong plenty of times. If there wasn't evidence for self-defense like you have in this case. We wouldn't even be talking about it right now.
    His claim is that his gun was exposed during the struggle, Martin saw the gun and said, "you're going to die tonight", and it was at that point that Zimmerman drew and shot him. Oh, and Martin was on top of him the whole time. That's the part of his story that rings the most false for me. You're fighting someone with a gun, you see it, and take the time to deliver a one liner? Then you allow someone that you've overpowered and have a full mount on to draw and fire the weapon...

Pure speculation on my part, but I don't buy it. That doesn't mean he's guilty though. There just hasn't been enough evidence that it's not what happened for a conviction IMO. If I was a juror, I'm not convicting someone on that. Not with the courts burden of proof. The prosecution better have something good up their sleeves.

"I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it."

"Get your facts first and then you can distort them as much as you wish."

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking."

--Mark Twain
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tacos View Post
    His claim is that his gun was exposed during the struggle, Martin saw the gun and said, "you're going to die tonight", and it was at that point that Zimmerman drew and shot him. Oh, and Martin was on top of him the whole time. That's the part of his story that rings the most false for me. You're fighting someone with a gun, you see it, and take the time to deliver a one liner? Then you allow someone that you've overpowered and have a full mount on to draw and fire the weapon...

Pure speculation on my part, but I don't buy it. That doesn't mean he's guilty though. There just hasn't been enough evidence that it's not what happened for a conviction IMO. If I was a juror, I'm not convicting someone on that. Not with the courts burden of proof. The prosecution better have something good up their sleeves.
    I agree with most of that. I read that they both went for the gun when it was exposed. If Trayvon said that who knows. You're right on about the evidence. That's why I'm not seeing a murder 2 rap on this. Like you said the state better have something good.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Lie detectors aren't that reliable. If you truly believe what you are saying is truth, then you can pass the lie detector.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chattanooga, Tennessee, U
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not according to police reports and common sense. Zimmermans injuries are more consistent with getting punched in the nose and falling back and striking his head on the concrete. If he truly was getting his head "bashed" against the concrete his injuries would have been far more severe.
    And what common sense are you referring to? You certainly aren’t displaying any in your arguments. Common sense includes context. The head is supported by the muscles in the neck. It is not dead weight. You are assuming that Zimmerman didn’t give any resistance to getting his head being slammed against a side walk. Any conscious person would resist.

If he was really in fear for his life he would not have gotten out of his car
    Context?! Why would he have feared for his life at this point? There wasn’t any kind of altercation taking place.

and when Martin asked him if he had a problem why didn't he just tell him that he was from the neighborhood watch and he didn't recognize him? Zimmerman is a liar and he has proven that in court. The real story is tarting to come out from police documents and I suggest everyone read them before declaring victory for one side or TE other.
    His lie does hurt his credibility, but at the same time, that lie had nothing to with the case in question. It’s not like it created an inconsistency in his story he gave to police about the incident. Using your line of reasoning, any person who is untruthful is always untruthful.

But what none of us know is what else does the state have. With what has been released lately and Zimmermans lack of integrity, the noose is getting a little tighter around his neck
    From the evidence that has been released so far, do you have any reasonable doubt to the 2nd degree murder charges? It seems to me that you and others have wanted Zimmerman to be guilty from day 1. Every piece of early material that came out you and others claimed it proved that Zimmerman was a liar about the incident and he didn’t receive the injuries he claimed he received. From the audio tapes and “audio forensics experts” to the extremely low resolution tape of Zimmerman in the police station you have been wrong. I do have several questions about this case. But, that does not mean I am ready to convict Zimmerman. There is enough evidence to put a reasonable doubt in any reasonable person’s mind that he acted with a depraved mind.
    Quote Quote