Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris accueses Obama for pushing pro-gay agenda to the Boy Scouts

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Chuck Norris accueses Obama for pushing pro-gay agenda to the Boy Scouts

Watch out: Chuck Norris is angry.
    In a new op-ed written for AmmoLand.com, a sport-shooting site, the action star and staunch conservative accuses President Barack Obama of conspiring with a Boy Scouts of America board member to push a “pro-gay” agenda on the organization....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz1z6CdlCJt
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Waiting for the outrage at a celebrity voicing his opinion...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chuck Norris should get mad about something else. The PC crowd and lawyers destroyed the boy scouts years ago. To late.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Waiting for the outrage at a celebrity voicing his opinion...

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

i dont mind celebrities voicing their opinions. i dont like celebs who are hypocrites. case in point, bill maher has a show on HBO, he is a big advocate of green energy and believes in conservation. if he looked in the mirror and realized what the carbon footprint on producing his show, he wouldnt look down so much on the rest of us. the amount of lighting it takes to produce his show, the human energy, not to mention all of the television bulbs that are lit because people watch his show. i would guess that one episode has a bigger carbon footprint then i will use my entire life.

i was watching his show last week and mark ruffalo (the d bag from the avengers movie) was crying about his environmetal causes. never realizing the carbon footprint it takes to produce one of his movies and put it in a theatre.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i dont mind celebrities voicing their opinions. i dont like celebs who are hypocrites. case in point, bill maher has a show on HBO, he is a big advocate of green energy and believes in conservation. if he looked in the mirror and realized what the carbon footprint on producing his show, he wouldnt look down so much on the rest of us. the amount of lighting it takes to produce his show, the human energy, not to mention all of the television bulbs that are lit because people watch his show. i would guess that one episode has a bigger carbon footprint then i will use my entire life.

i was watching his show last week and mark ruffalo (the d bag from the avengers movie) was crying about his environmetal causes. never realizing the carbon footprint it takes to produce one of his movies and put it in a theatre.
    Chuck Norris is ripping the BSA for promoting a gay agenda? This photo seems hypocritical:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

If you use that line of logic, no one could ever put out an environmental message.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    If you use that line of logic, no one could ever put out an environmental message.
    Plenty of people do. But people like maher are *******s about everyone else's consumption. They never stop and look in the mirror. A liberal flying around in a jet all the time complaining about oil consumption is very disingenuous. Do as I say, not as I do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Plenty of people do. But people like maher are *******s about everyone else's consumption. They never stop and look in the mirror. A liberal flying around in a jet all the time complaining about oil consumption is very disingenuous. Do as I say, not as I do.

It is just the aristocrats pontificating to the peasants. The higher than mighty liberals "evolved" sensibility. They should just sow their pie holes shut.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would imagine that his individual footprint is pretty small compared to the rest of the world.

I never understand why we would ever focus on a messenger and not the message. The entire planet needs to be focused on creating renewable energy sources to meet the demands of what will be nine billion people pretty soon. If there weren't people who thought global warming was fake and oil was renewable, there wouldn't be a need for celebrity politicizing.
    Quote Quote