Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Week 3-5

10 27.03%
  • Week 6-8

9 24.32%
  • Week 9-12

4 10.81%
  • Week 12-17

2 5.41%
  • Not happening!

12 32.43%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

1. -71
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I wonder what you were saying pre 2001? you can be smug now b/c of Brady but those days are coming to end in the coming years so I hope you enjoyed it, then again you'll probably become a Colts fan or whatever young QB elevates his team to the best in the game.
    No thanks, I was a fan through the Grogan and Eason years, I even got by during the Tommy Hoddson, Hugh Millen dark days, I'll be here long after Brady is gone. You see you know what the real difference between the Patriots & the Jokes? The Pats have an owner that wants to win even more than he wants to drain every dollar from the franchize. Your about to find out the real price your team paid for all those back page headlines. Enjoy your season, I know I will.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    No thanks, I was a fan through the Grogan and Eason years, I even got by during the Tommy Hoddson, Hugh Millen dark days, I'll be here long after Brady is gone. You see you know what the real difference between the Patriots & the Jokes? The Pats have an owner that wants to win even more than he wants to drain every dollar from the franchize. Your about to find out the real price your team paid for all those back page headlines. Enjoy your season, I know I will.
    yep, we believe you. Just like you ran and hid after losing the SB last season I'm sure you stuck out the dark days of the pats franchise.

I'm pretty sure you aren't a Pats fan at all and are just another poster here who created a 2nd account.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One of those garbage QBs went into Foxboro and led his team to a whipping off a 14-2 Pats team 2 years ago.
    What happened two years ago means nothing today. NOTHING. Don't crow about the Jests catching a team coming off a bye. Have the Jests beat the Pats since? Nope.

As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.
    Didn't you have the same amount of opportunities to win SBs pre AFC & NFC?
    What has that to do with anything? Were you even born then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post

How many division championships has Jabba the Svelter Jest won? 0. Hoodie? 3.
    How many years have Jabba the Svelter Jests' teams made the playoffs? 2. Hoodie's? 3.
    How many Super Bowls has Jabba the Svelter Jest participated in? 0. Hoodie? 1.

The only reason the Jests have won more playoff games than the Patriots is because they had to play in wild card games while the Pats had byes!!!
    You think they'd rather have the div titles in '09 & '10 or 2 cracks at the SB?

4 playoff wins to 2
    head to head 28-21 win(Pats scored garbage time TD late) at Foxboro in '10 div rd.

The pats played in the 2009 WC rd and got hammered. In '11 they got a .500 team in the div rd which represents half of their postseason wins of the last 3 years.

In case you didn't realize it, it is HARDER to reach a title game needing to win 2 road games vs. needing to win 1 home game(or 1 road game which would have been the case for 2009 NE).
    Who cares? If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would be able to win division titles and NOT have to play in wild card games. If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would have more to show for their post season efforts than 2 losses in the AFC Championship games -- and their dumbass fans wouldn't keep yapping about those losses like they were such great accomplishments years afterward.

Sheesh, you're like some tobacco-chewing redneck from Pennsyltucky who keeps bragging on winning the $500 first prize in the big buck pool five years ago.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yep, we believe you. Just like you ran and hid after losing the SB last season I'm sure you stuck out the dark days of the pats franchise.

I'm pretty sure you aren't a Pats fan at all and are just another poster here who created a 2nd account.
    Who is the "we" your talking about? Seems to me your just a cluless Jet fan that can't deal with reality. Once again and unlike you my team failing in the Super Bowl is nothing to brag about, unlike you and Jest nation who keep reminding every one that your "SUPER DUPPER QB got you to back to back AFC Championship games only to get their A$$ kicke in both."
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    What happened two years ago means nothing today. NOTHING. Don't crow about the Jests catching a team coming off a bye. Have the Jests beat the Pats since? Nope.

What has that to do with anything? Were you even born then?

Who cares? If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would be able to win division titles and NOT have to play in wild card games. If the Jests were really "almost as good" as the Patriots, they would have more to show for their post season efforts than 2 losses in the AFC Championship games -- and their dumbass fans wouldn't keep yapping about those losses like they were such great accomplishments years afterward.

Sheesh, you're like some tobacco-chewing redneck from Pennsyltucky who keeps bragging on winning the $500 first prize in the big buck pool five years ago.
    "catching a team coming off a by"? teams work all reg season to earn that HUGE advantage and we smoked them in foxboro where it is almost impossible to win for opponents.

I wasn't born then, I have been alive since 2000 when Buffalo hasn't made a single postseason.

DOUBLE the amount of playoff wins
    beat up head to head at Foxboro

I only keep "yapping" about our title game losses b/c you guys act like we have been the Bills. It's funny how Bills fans can try to tear down a franchise that has been so much better in recent years.

Who is the "we" your talking about? Seems to me your just a cluless Jet fan that can't deal with reality. Once again and unlike you my team failing in the Super Bowl is nothing to brag about, unlike you and Jest nation who keep reminding every one that your "SUPER DUPPER QB got you to back to back AFC Championship games only to get their A$$ kicke in both."
    we didn't get our asses kicked in either title game loss and we didn't get beat by inferiror teams like NE has in their last 2 SB losses.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "catching a team coming off a by"? teams work all reg season to earn that HUGE advantage and we smoked them in foxboro where it is almost impossible to win for opponents.

I wasn't born then, I have been alive since 2000 when Buffalo hasn't made a single postseason.

I only keep "yapping" about our title game losses b/c you guys act like we have been the Bills. It's funny how Bills fans can try to tear down a franchise that has been so much better in recent years.

we didn't get our asses kicked in either title game loss and we didn't get beat by inferiror teams like NE has in their last 2 SB losses.
    I wouldn't expect a Jet fan to understand this but there is no such thing as an "inferiror team" in the Super Bowl. Just by getting into the Super Bowl it means you're a great team, it doesn't happen by accident, if it did you would think the Jets would have gotten lucky at least once in the last 43 years. From there it's all about match ups and as they say any given Sunday. Oh, and let me get this straight, you want to think that the Jets didn't get their a$$ kicked in the AFC Championship games, loss by 5 points, and a loss by 13 points, then in the next breath believe the Jets kicked Patriots A$$ with a loss of 7 points? You Sir are a joke and so is your team.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't expect a Jet fan to understand this but there is no such thing as an "inferiror team" in the Super Bowl. Just by getting into the Super Bowl it means you're a great team, it doesn't happen by accident, if it did you would think the Jets would have gotten lucky at least once in the last 43 years. From there it's all about match ups and as they say any given Sunday. Oh, and let me get this straight, you want to think that the Jets didn't get their a$$ kicked in the AFC Championship games, loss by 5 points, and a loss by 13 points, then in the next breath believe the Jets kicked Patriots A$$ with a loss of 7 points? You Sir are a joke and so is your team.
    Actually there is. In 2007 you won 6 more games than your opponent in the reg season, last year you won 4 more. That's a pretty big difference and you were big favorites(historical in '07) in both.

The '94 Chargers were a great team? the 9-7 Cards and Giants were great teams? They sure don't make great teams the way they used to.

The Pats scored a garbage time TD against us to mkake the score a 7 pt difference but you had no shot to win. We pretty much dominated from the 2nd qtr on, when you got close late 3rd we went right down the field and scored a Td to make it a double digit game again.

at Indy we LED in the 2nd half, at Pitt we pulled w/in 5 w/ plenty of time left. we didn't even need to try an OS kick(Pats tried 2 against us)

Oh and we were on the ROAD in both games.

The only joke here is you and your fake fandom as we know you are a regular poster that has created a 2nd account.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Steelers kicked your butts pretty good,got a big 1st half lead and sat on it. Yes the jets did get some garbage time points but they had the game in hand right from the start.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It never ends.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    The Steelers kicked your butts pretty good,got a big 1st half lead and sat on it. Yes the jets did get some garbage time points but they had the game in hand right from the start.
    They didn't sit on anything, they were aggressive trying to score throughout that 2nd half. It's human nature to relax a bit w/ a big lead so I'm sure that played into it a bit but they were not sitting back. We didn't even have to kick an OS kick, none of the pts we scored were garbage time points.
    Quote Quote