Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Week 3-5

    10 27.03%
  • Week 6-8

    9 24.32%
  • Week 9-12

    4 10.81%
  • Week 12-17

    2 5.41%
  • Not happening!

    12 32.43%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 121

Thread: When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

  1. -61
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,203
    vCash:
    20804
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Your kidding yourself right? Do you have any clue what is coming your way this season?
    I assume you are basing this off of preseason? your OL has looked brutal so does that mean NE takes a step back? I realize you are new to football but if you think this is a 6 win team(barring disastrous injuries of course) then you really don't know what you are watching.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    225
    vCash:
    1393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I assume you are basing this off of preseason? your OL has looked brutal so does that mean NE takes a step back? I realize you are new to football but if you think this is a 6 win team(barring disastrous injuries of course) then you really don't know what you are watching.

    My god you are out of your mind, only a fool would look at that roster and believe you have a chance at wining anything this year. You have not one but two complete garbage QB's and think that the "WILDCAT!!" will hide this fact from the rest of the league. Please,,, if I knew nothing else about the weak Jets roster this would be enough, but add to the lack of a QB, the fact that you have an overated defense that gave up 5 game winning drives in the last two mins of games last year and you should start to get the picture of what's waiting for you. Oh but in three weeks, you won't be here any way, you'll hiding some place rewatching one of those AFC Championship losses, remembering the good old days.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,203
    vCash:
    20804
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    My god you are out of your mind, only a fool would look at that roster and believe you have a chance at wining anything this year. You have not one but two complete garbage QB's and think that the "WILDCAT!!" will hide this fact from the rest of the league. Please,,, if I knew nothing else about the weak Jets roster this would be enough, but add to the lack of a QB, the fact that you have an overated defense that gave up 5 game winning drives in the last two mins of games last year and you should start to get the picture of what's waiting for you. Oh but in three weeks, you won't be here any way, you'll hiding some place rewatching one of those AFC Championship losses, remembering the good old days.
    One of those garbage QBs went into Foxboro and led his team to a whipping off a 14-2 Pats team 2 years ago.

    You have us confused, I don't run and hide when my team loses. We are all still waiting for your post SB comments.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    225
    vCash:
    1393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064400667]One of those garbage QBs went into Foxboro and led his team to a whipping off a 14-2 Pats team 2 years ago.

    You have us confused, I don't run and hide when my team loses. We are all still waiting for your post SB comments.[/QUOTE]

    For starters I never said anything about the Super Bowl before or after, but if I was like you and your little Jest friends, I would probably be talking about how great the Pats are for just getting to the Super Bowl, you know just like your two AFC Championship losses. As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    Kinzua's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    1,299
    vCash:
    1162
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    How ironic a Jet fan calling out Bills fan. You do understand that the last time the Jets went to a Super Bowl was 43 years ago right? Was it even called the Super Bowl?
    It was before there was an NFC, an AFC, and a Lombardi Trophy.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,203
    vCash:
    20804
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    For starters I never said anything about the Super Bowl before or after, but if I was like you and your little Jest friends, I would probably be talking about how great the Pats are for just getting to the Super Bowl, you know just like your two AFC Championship losses. As for the dirty taco, if you think a 28-21 game is a whipping, then you don't understand football. All said and done, only two QB's in the NFL have a lower QB Rating than Taco boy, and wow, Teblow is one of them. Sorry, it's coming, and all the green kool aid in the world won't change whats about to happen to the New York Jokes.
    B/c you ran and hid just like you will this year. It's comical for you to call out someone who is always here win or lose when you hide when your team loses.

    When the jets have a good year will you be here to say so? I guess that depends, if Brady goes down and NE struggles you will run and hide AGAIN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    It was before there was an NFC, an AFC, and a Lombardi Trophy.
    Didn't you have the same amount of opportunities to win SBs pre AFC & NFC?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    Kinzua's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    1,299
    vCash:
    1162
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Jets have won a SB so that trumps anything Buf has ever done. The Pats have clearly surpassed us w/ the '00s but let's not act like there is a huge gap byw our teams sicne Rex took over. last I checked we have double your playoff wins and beat you up in the only head to head postseason meeting.

    You don't remember the Pats pre-Brady and how bad the organization was before BP turned it around in the 90s. I do.


    How many division championships has Jabba the Svelter Jest won? 0. Hoodie? 3.
    How many years have Jabba the Svelter Jests' teams made the playoffs? 2. Hoodie's? 3.
    How many Super Bowls has Jabba the Svelter Jest participated in? 0. Hoodie? 1.

    The only reason the Jests have won more playoff games than the Patriots is because they had to play in wild card games while the Pats had byes!!!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,203
    vCash:
    20804
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post


    How many division championships has Jabba the Svelter Jest won? 0. Hoodie? 3.
    How many years have Jabba the Svelter Jests' teams made the playoffs? 2. Hoodie's? 3.
    How many Super Bowls has Jabba the Svelter Jest participated in? 0. Hoodie? 1.

    The only reason the Jests have won more playoff games than the Patriots is because they had to play in wild card games while the Pats had byes!!!
    You think they'd rather have the div titles in '09 & '10 or 2 cracks at the SB?

    4 playoff wins to 2
    head to head 28-21 win(Pats scored garbage time TD late) at Foxboro in '10 div rd.

    The pats played in the 2009 WC rd and got hammered. In '11 they got a .500 team in the div rd which represents half of their postseason wins of the last 3 years.

    In case you didn't realize it, it is HARDER to reach a title game needing to win 2 road games vs. needing to win 1 home game(or 1 road game which would have been the case for 2009 NE).
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    225
    vCash:
    1393
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    B/c you ran and hid just like you will this year. It's comical for you to call out someone who is always here win or lose when you hide when your team loses.

    When the jets have a good year will you be here to say so? I guess that depends, if Brady goes down and NE struggles you will run and hide AGAIN.


    Didn't you have the same amount of opportunities to win SBs pre AFC & NFC?
    News to me, I didn't know I was hiding just because I didn't run around talking about how great the Patriots are for having lost the Super bowl. See if I was a Jet fan I would be running around saying look at me, my team just lost back to back afc championships aren't we GREAT !!!! Only a jet fan has this type of thinking but I really can't blame the simple minded fools because if it had been 43 years since my last Super Bowl win I'd be finding ways to talk about losses as if they were wins to.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,203
    vCash:
    20804
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    News to me, I didn't know I was hiding just because I didn't run around talking about how great the Patriots are for having lost the Super bowl. See if I was a Jet fan I would be running around saying look at me, my team just lost back to back afc championships aren't we GREAT !!!! Only a jet fan has this type of thinking but I really can't blame the simple minded fools because if it had been 43 years since my last Super Bowl win I'd be finding ways to talk about losses as if they were wins to.
    I wonder what you were saying pre 2001? you can be smug now b/c of Brady but those days are coming to end in the coming years so I hope you enjoyed it, then again you'll probably become a Colts fan or whatever young QB elevates his team to the best in the game.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:29 PM
  2. Dolphins at this time have zero intention of pursuing Tim Tebow
    By andyahs in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:01 PM
  3. could fins trade for orton now that tebow is the starter?
    By TRUDOLFAN54 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:10 AM
  4. Orton looking good in camp, outplaying tebow big time.
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 09:27 PM
  5. Feeley-Part time starter
    By Dolfan99847 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •