Yikes, this is not good folks.
Since some of you will see it's from Fox News' website and won't read it, here's the 5 taxes:
While the individual mandate tax gets most of the attention, the ObamaCare law actually contains 20 new or higher taxes on the American people. These taxes are gradually phased in over the years 2010 (with its 10 percent “tanning tax”) to 2018 (when the tax on comprehensive health insurance plans kicks in.)
Six months from now, in January 2013, five major ObamaCare taxes will come into force:
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz1zr4MtriZ
1. The ObamaCare Medical Device Manufacturing Tax
2. The ObamaCare High Medical Bills Tax
3. The ObamaCare Flexible Spending Account Cap
4. The ObamaCare Surtax on Investment Income
5. The ObamaCare Medicare Payroll Tax increase
That cap on FSAs is pretty blatant. That benefits no one except the tax collectors.