Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 129 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 124125126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 11455

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1281
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So let me see if i got this right:

Turthbetold has never posted in any section of Fineheaven despite having an account for 9 months, begins by only posting right wing rhetoric, and his account starts this activity a few hours after CashForFisting is informed he wont be unpinked.

Hmmm, must be a giant coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1282
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hadn't thought about that. Though that being said, they don't really read like the same guy. CashInFish always read like a poorly medicated high school drop out wearing a cardboard cape. Truthbetold is copying and pasting from the Cliff Notes version of Glenn Beck's latest rantfart, but at least seems like he doesn't have to wipe the crushed Xanax from his hands before he beats off.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1283
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I hadn't thought about that. Though that being said, they don't really read like the same guy. CashInFish always read like a poorly medicated high school drop out wearing a cardboard cape. Truthbetold is copying and pasting from the Cliff Notes version of Glenn Beck's latest rantfart, but at least seems like he doesn't have to wipe the crushed Xanax from his hands before he beats off.
    Some of these guys strike me as versatile enough to cover the entire retard spectrum and im sure Glenn Beck is the required reading for the mentally incompetent. Willing to be patient and find out, as inevitably there will be a medication mix up and subsequent flip out.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1284
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post

These links would argue that your fact checker has bias as well.

I simply used Breitbart for the purposes of expediency since I don't have the time to sift through every word myself. The fact that I have to go to Breitbart to do this would shows the mainstream media has gotten lazy and is not being critical enough in their coverage.

http://www.politifactbias.com/2012/0...acts-star.html
    http://www.glennbeck.com/content/blo...heck%E2%80%9D/

The funny part is when someone quotes the New York Times or the Huffington Post most on here just take is a gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    @ dolphins9954 -If I was Glenn Beck, I would charge you for my opinions. So to answer your question, no.

If your going to bitch and moan about how biased the media is, suggest(or outright say) that your conversative entertainment websites are factually correct, you probably shouldnt immediately admit that they are merely providing an opinion. Where the **** did all the retards come from lately?
    Quote Quote  

5. -1285
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Picked up a bag of OG, we reached an agreement about a price-reduction if I bought over an ounce at a time (they're usually equally motivated to have as few hand-offs as possible). Also picked up a big bottle of Rum like a damn pirate ('Cruzan', never tried this brand before), as well as Doug Benson's new comedy album.

Tyler, what's your go-to mixer for Rum? I usually just go with Coke.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1286
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Picked up a bag of OG, we reached an agreement about a price-reduction if I bought over an ounce at a time (they're usually equally motivated to have as few hand-offs as possible). Also picked up a big bottle of Rum like a damn pirate ('Cruzan', never tried this brand before), as well as Doug Benson's new comedy album.

Tyler, what's your go-to mixer for Rum? I usually just go with Coke.
    You cant go wrong with Coke. Thats more or less universal for all rum. My choice usually comes down to water, coconut water or coke. Generally Im going with water if its nice rum, coke for the cheap stuff and coconut water for the beach.

Cruzan is pretty good. Im usually a Bacardi loyalist though lol. Bacardi Anejo is my main go to. That or the Oakheart. On special occasions though, Ill venture out and get Captain Morgan's private stock. Love that stuff. Its weird because youll never catch me drinking regular captain unless Im in a pinch.

Quote Quote  

7. -1287
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Regular Captain is lousy. Captain Spiced is one of the worst things I've ever drank, and I've had bad tequila straight with lime juice you get in those plastic things that look like limes. Private Stock is great, though. It's the closest rum I've had to bourbon and I love me some good bourbon with ice or a splash of water.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1288

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Regular Captain is lousy. Captain Spiced is one of the worst things I've ever drank, and I've had bad tequila straight with lime juice you get in those plastic things that look like limes. Private Stock is great, though. It's the closest rum I've had to bourbon and I love me some good bourbon with ice or a splash of water.
    Im a fan of bourbon as well. Almost any whiskey really. Cant stand vodka, tequilla or gin though.

You ever tried Barcardi Anejo? Im always trying to turn American folk onto it. Its very popular back home but its hard to run into someone who has tried it over here.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1289
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope, never had it. Where's it taste wise compared with Private Stock? Lighter? Sweeter?
    Quote Quote  

10. -1290

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope, never had it. Where's it taste wise compared with Private Stock? Lighter? Sweeter?
    Its more bitter than your usual rum. More bitter than Stock for sure. Also its cheaper (I think it runs around 18-25 a fifth in the states) so its more harsh. I just use a little more water than Id normally put in Stock. Its very unique tasting. Almost like a bitter vanilla. I got into it because when Im home I play poker with bunch of older men and thats damn near all they ever drank.
    Quote Quote